Chapter 100

CHAPTER 100 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I prepared a speech for this.

Thank you very much for reading this book all the way up to chapter 100, and thank you for voting and commenting. BUT NEVER FEAR! The book is not at all done, and I will keep on writing for y'all because I am I nice hooman. I hope that in the future I can get over 1k reads and maaaaaaybe just maaaaaaaaybe 2k reads. Please continue to vote and comment, and you can leave some polite criticism, I won't mind.

Also. A moment of silence for Twice. RIP, may you rest in peace, Twice.

Anygays. ONTO THE CHAPTER (BTW MANGA SPOILERS)

3rd person POV:

Things were chaos. 

The city was still getting evacuated, but most of the people were safe. Suddenly, Deku hunched over.

"Midoryia?" Shoto said, concerned.

Deku's eyes were wide as a voice in the back of his head whispered, He is coming....

The hospital where Shigaraki lay lifeless, suddenly exploded into dust. Shiggy's decay started to spread at a threatening speed, even though he was not touching the ground.

"RUN!"

Ryukyu, in dragon form, grabbed the heroes to avoid getting killed. But Aizawa's leg got caught by a nomu.

Aizawa couldn't move. It was only a matter of seconds until he got killed.

A sharp piece of a shield flew out and chopped off the Nomu's arm, allowing Aizawa to escape. The person who had thrown the shield was Crust, No. 6 pro hero. He gave Aizawa a tearful thumbs up as he slowly got decayed. Aizawa screamed in rage.

No matter what they did, the heroes and interns could not stop the rapid decay. Pixie-Bob from the Pussycats tried to use her earth quirk to make the ground rumble, but it did nothing.

Deku kicked into the air, sending a harsh blast of wind to blow back the decay, but it did not work.

"RUN!" Deku screamed.

"Endeavor?" Burnin said into her earpiece. "Endeavor, are you there??"

"GET THE PEOPLE MOVING!!" Bakugou yelled.

"Who is causing the decay?" Tsu asked.

Deku's eyes widened. "Its Shigaraki!"

A huge ice wall spread from Shoto's foot, but the decay just ate through it.

"RUN! RUN RUN RUN! MOVE THE PEOPLE!" Burnin shrieked. "RYUKYU! ENDEAVOR? ANYONE THERE?" she frantically tried to contact the heroes who were assigned to stay at the hospital. "WHATS GOING ON?"

Far off, Shigaraki hummed as he casually picked up a small device. Into it, he said in a scratchy voice, "To me, Machia. And bring the others."

***

With a deafening roar, Endeavor slammed his bloody fist down toward Shigaraki. Shiggy laughed maniacally as Deku and Bakugou tried to stop the villain. Shigaraki was not able to use his decay quirk since Aizawa was nearby, using his Erasure.

Huge explosions got set off as Endeavor intercepted Shigaraki. Fire burst up...

At that moment, in the forest where Class A and B are.

"YOU CAN DO IT!"

"PUSH HIM BACK!"

Mt. Lady yelled defiantly as she tried to push the huge monster Gigantomachia. Blood was running down her face.

"YOU CAN DO IT!" The heroes below her shouted encouragement.

Yoko POV:

"Jiro, can you hear anything?"

"One second." 

I nervously nibbled my lower lip so hard it started bleeding. The heroes had promised that they would take care of the villains so that we didn't need to fight, but I was getting doubtful as I heard the yells and screams of the fallen.

Also, the students who had gone to the front lines had not returned - and among those students were my boyfriend and bestie friend/rival.

Suddenly, rough but gentle hands from behind me covered my eyes, and a familiar voice sang, "Guess who?"

"Denki!" I shrieked, spinning around. He was unharmed, other than the specks of dirt on his face. "Your back!"

"Yup!" he said happily. "The others are back too!" he jabbed his thumb at Kinoko and Juzo.

"...where's Chisako and her brother?" I asked.

As if on cue, the bushes to my right rustled and Chisako ran through. Her red hair was dishevelled, and her hero costume was singed and smoking. A thin line of blood ran down the side of her face, and her right arm looked badly burnt.

"Chisako!" Momo exclaimed. "Are you--"

"I'm fine, I'm fine, thank you for your worry." Chisako said, panting. She looked up. "Whats happening?"

"AH!" Jiro yelped, her ear jack retracting. "Bad news!"

One of the heroes that was supervising us frowned as he touched his earpiece. "What? The perimeter's been breached??" growling, he gathered up the other heroes that were with us.

"Something HUGE is coming our way!" Jiro warned.

The heroes started to run off. "We need to help! Trainees, stay here!"

My eyes widened as I touched Denki's hand for comfort. My voice cracked as I said "Denki-kun, what about SHoto? Shoto is up there..."

"Uh...." Mineta cut in. "Y'mean, that the army of heroes in front of us....couldn't stop whatever that is?"