Chapter 108

3rd person POV:

The number in heroes had decreased a lot, but some continued to fight. They joined in on Endeavor, Hawks, and Best Jeanist's investigation.

However, the heroes have not revealed what OFA was to the public, or where they were going. Endeavor had confirmed to the public that he had abused his children, getting many mixed results...

No. 5 hero Miruko had her arm and leg amputated. Aizawa now had a prosthetic leg and a eye patch. Abyss recieved large scars on her leg, and her arm was in a sling for time being. Mt. Lady now had a scar on her left eye.

As for the U.A. students...

~~

Yoko POV:

I opened my dorm door and embraced the musty smell of dirt that had settled on the amount of time I hadn't been there.

I noticed a piece of paper on the ground and picked it up. It read:

Dear Yoko-san,

I'm sorry, but I need to tell you and everyone in Class A a secret.

My quirk is called One for All, and there were seven previous users before me. It gives me speed and strength. This is why me and All Might seemed so familiar - he also had One for All and passed it down to me.

I have been unlocking the past quirks, which include Blackwhip, Float, Danger Sense, Smokescreen, and more.

Shigaraki and All for One are coming after me, which is why I have made the hard decision of leaving U.A.

I am so, so, so sorry for leaving. Please do not come after me, for your own safety. 

Sincerely,
Izuku Midoryia.

My jaw dropped. His quirk wasn't his own? What did that mean? So this was what One for All was? Why did Deku leave? No!

I rushed down to the common room, to see my classmates all reading the same letter.

Uraraka looked so distraught I wanted to give her a hug. "Dummy..." she whispered, staring at her letter.

"He left?" Chisako said, crumpling her letter.

"What the hell is this..." 

"You got it too?"

"He just left..."

"One for All?"

My brain felt like exploding. My mental state couldn't take any of this chaos anymore.

I backed off slowly back into my room, trembling. Deku left. He left to protect us. But why? Why did he not tell us before? Did he not trust us?? When? How? What?

Why....

Why?