Chapter 113

Continued from last chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Get out of my way." Deku said.

"Make us." Bakugou laughed.

From Deku's feet, smoke spiralled out and obscured his classmate's vision. But Class A refused to give up by just a little smoke.

Bakugou used another move he made up: Blast Landmines - to blow all the smoke away.

Deku didn't look back, and swung through the air with his Blackwhip, when whole bunch of doves blocked his path.

"YOU CAN COME BACK, MIDORYIA-KUN!" Koji Koda screamed. "THE HEADMASTER ASKED FOR YOU TO COME BACK! SO PLEASE! STOP RUNNING AWAY!"

Deku looked back sadly. I'm sorry, Koda. He avoided the birds by swinging himself onto a building, but something tagged him from behind.

"Your really getting a hang of that Blackwhip, eh?" Hanta Sero grinned. 

Deku ripped the tape away, and prepared to launch himself away, when a wall made out of sound blocked him.

"So fast, Midoryia!" Kyoka Jiro exclaimed. "This isn't important or whatever, but during the School Festival, you helped me organize my notes! That helped a lot! This is trivial...but, I WAS SUPER HAPPY!"

Tornado Tail Dance! As Deku got blasted away from Jiro, Mashirao Ojiro snagged Deku with his tail.

"DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIGHT AGAINST SHINSO AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?" Ojiro yelled. "YOU GOT FRUSTRATED FOR ME! I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT! WE CANNOT OVERLOOK THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FATIGUED, YET FIGHTING ALONE!"

"But if I'm around...everyone's in danger!" Deku rasped. "AFO is coming to take me away!" he freed himself from Ojiro's tail. "That's why...I left!"

He shot away, leaving Ojiro to fall.

"GO, DARK SHADOW!" Fumikage Tokoyami yelled.

Dark Shadow slithered out of the edgelord and slammed Deku into a building. 

"He's gotten stronger!" Ojiro said as Rikido Sato caught him.

"His will has too!" Sato said, then yelled, "MIDORYIA! LISTEN TO ME! YOU MIGHT HAVE A SPECIAL POWER, BUT OUR FEELINGS ARE THE SAME! PLEASE COME BACK, OR ELSE I WON'T LET YOU BORROW ANY MORE RED FOOD COLOURING FOR ERI-CHAN!"

"Eri-chan..." Deku said, his back pressed against a wall. Suddenly, a machine clicked, and Deku got trapped.

"Our mission is to secure your safety." Momo Yaoyorozu said in a gentle voice as she controlled the machine.

A machine to put me to sleep! Deku realized, and broke his head out of the machine. He started to struggle forward, but Dark Shadow managed to hold him back.

"You can stop caring about me!" Deku yelled. "STOP FOLLOWING ME!"

"HELL NAW!" Denki Kaminari slung a arm around Deku. "Midoryia, we know that 'OFA' is important and all, but there's something more important right now! We may not share any hobbies, but your still my friend!"

"Remember what Sir told us, right before he passed?" Yoko Todoroki appeared on Deku's other side. "'This society needs us to smile'! How do you expect me to do that when I know that one of the most talented people in my class - and one of my close friends - are on the verge of collapsing?"

"You...don't....need...me..." Deku said.

Arms wrapped around Deku. Mezo Shoji looked up. "There is insulator tape around him. Yaoyorozu probably made it."