Chapter 117

LAST CHAPTER Y'ALL

Battle Fist: Itsuka Kendo
Real Steal: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Animator: Yoko Todoroki
Shoto: Shoto Todoroki
Sunny: Chisako Tokoyami
Uravity: Ochako Uraraka
Froppy: Tsuyu Asui
Creati: Momo Yaoyorozu
Deku: Izuku Midoryia
Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight: Katsuki Bakugou
Dove: Aika Hayashi
Pinky: Mina Ashido
Red Riot: Eijiro Kirishima
Chargebolt: Denki Kaminari
Nejire: Nejire Hado

ok enjoy!!! There's a fluffy surprise at the end--

10 years later.

3rd person POV:

"Requesting backup on 31st street!"

"Coming!"

"Four injured! I'm going in deeper!!"

"Roger!"

The helicopters whirred around the broken building on fire. Debris and dust was everywhere. Injured civilians clutched their wounds as they stumbled out of the wreck. Heroes swarmed the area.

"Do you see anyone?" Creati asked.

"Not yet, ribbit." Froppy replied.

"I found someone! They have a broken leg and their head got a good bang!!" Uravity called down the hallway.

"Uhh...someone should better put out the fire." Sunny said.

Animator waved away the smoke, coughing. "Uh huh. I'll go. Battle Fist?"

Battle Fist grinned. "Lead the way." her hands enlarged and waved away all the smoke.

As the two woman ventured deeper into the wreck, a man covered in blood stumbled out.

"My wife!" he cried. "She's stuck!!"

As Battle Fist calmed the man down, Animator tapped her earpiece. "We have more people stuck in here. We need first-aid. Who's coming?"

*bzzt* "Coming."

Animator and Battle Fist brushed away the rocks when two figures appeared.

"So, whats the problem here?" Chargebolt asked.

"His wife is stuck." Battle Fist nodded to the crying man.

"On it!!!" Red Riot pounded his fists and broke away the debris. He deactivated his quirk and helped a woman with a broken arm out.

As the man and woman embraced, Animator turned to the others. "Whats the situation out there?"

"Deku and Dynamight are chasing down the villains who did this." Chargebolt reported. "Sunny, Uravity, and Froppy are assisting the people outside, and Shoto and Creati are reinforcing the building."

"Great, where's Mudman? I thought we called him up too." Battle Fist said.

"Ah, he got called away for another emergency, along with Real Steal and Nejire." Red Riot reported.

Animator wiped her sweaty brow. "Villain activities just aren't going down these days, huh? All the heroes need to be on alert..."

A large crash was heard outside. The four heroes exchanged looks and quickly ran out, escorting the man and woman.

When they came out, they saw a crashed car and Deku standing over it. His fist was crackling with bright energy, a scowl on his face. Next to him stood Dynamight, laughing gleefully as he pulled several men in black masks out of the car.