01

Feb 16 (1996),

If it was a simple morning, and if you asked anyone how their morning was going, they would probably say it was well. The sun was shining and a harsh threat hadn't come down on New York. Ask anyone, everything was going great.

Well, ask anyone but Natasha Romanoff.

If someone got a quarter every time Natasha's day was ruined by Sharon Carter knocking on the door of the Avengers Compound...That person would be richer than Tony Stark himself.

Which is probably why Natasha didn't start the day right...

~

*knock knock*
10 am, the time when the Avengers ever so peacefully sitting in their living room, heard a knock on their door.

Everyone looked at each other, but no one got up to open it, Natasha then got up and annoyedly said, "Oh sure if no one is gonna get off their ass and open the door, I guess I will."

When she looked through the peephole in the door, she regretted her whole life at that very moment.

She turned back to the group and rolled her eyes, "Do I have to let her in?" she asked

Everyone knew who was behind the door, Sharon Carter, she had been at the compound every day since Natasha and Steve broke up. She would come over and visit Steve in his office for "S.H.I.E.L.D. purposes".

"Nat, no one told you to rush to the door," Clint shot back at Natasha

"You guys know I can hear you right," Sharon said.

Sam laughed, "Tasha, just open the damn door."

"Fine," she rolled her eyes again as she
opened the door and Sharon walked in and walked towards the center of the room as Natasha went to sit back on the couch next to Clint.

"Sharon, my brother's upstairs in his room doing some paperwork," Kara said from the kitchen.

"Thanks, Kara," Sharon said and she walked up to Steve's bedroom.

Natasha watched Sharon from the couch as she walked into Steve's room and turned back toward the group.

"Why do we keep letting her come back in here?"Natasha asked.

Clint started changing channels on the tv, "Cause you keep on letting her back in," he said sarcastically.

"Yeah cause you guys keep making me".

"No one forces you to let her in, we don't like her just as much as you Nat," Barry responded.

Clint looked at her, "I don't even get it, you and Steve broke up weeks ago, or maybe it was a few days ago. I can't keep up with you two anymore, it's not worth the headache".

"I don't care," Natasha said. "I just don't get why we keep letting her come here all the time, that's it"

Kara looked up from her phone, "We do it for Steve, cause we see how much he likes her."

Natasha got up and walked out of the living room, and started heading downstairs to the training room.

"Maybe not the right choice of words Danvers, but I hope you're all coming to the party tonight," Tony said without taking his eyes off his book.

"Isn't this Happy's anniversary party," Clint asked.

Tony looked up from his book, "Yeah but, regardless it's a party," and his eyes darted back down.

~

Steve's bedroom...

"Hey Sharon," Steve said when Sharon walked into his room, without taking his eyes off his work