02

*slight smut warning*

Bruce Banner, he'd always had a thing for Natasha. Trying to flirt with her at small moments when he felt no one was paying attention, but Steve always was.

"Banner, Banner, Banner," Steve said as he shook his head and turned to Sam.

Steve was never jealous of Bruce because he knew he would never actually steal Natasha from him, but that doesn't mean Banners' attempts were any less upsetting.

"Ok, Steve, time for some training, you see Bruce talking to Natasha, but you're not with Natasha, so what do we do," Sam tried his best not to laugh while saying this.

Steve looked down and saw Barry talking to Oliver on the side of the bar,"I'm going to go talk to Allen."

"You mean the same Barry Allen that just happens to be at the bar next to Bruce and Nat?" And before Sam knew it Steve was turned around walking down the stairs towards the bar.

"Damn it," Sam snuck under his breath and went after Steve.

Steve got down to the bar and leaned next to Bruce, "Banner," Steve said calmly.

"Steve," Nat slightly rolled her eyes and finished her drink, leaning over the countertop.

Bruce looked at both of them awkwardly, but sensing the tension, "I think I'll let you two talk, Sam, walk with me?" Sam looked back at Steve nodding his head towards Nat before walking off with Bruce, taking Oliver and a drunk Barry along with them.

Nat laughed and reached over the counter, she held Steve's hand, trailing her finger up his arm, "You look good," she said.

Steve looked up and down her body as her black dress hugged her body and her dark red curls sat on her shoulder, "I would tell you the same but you always look beautiful, Romanoff."

"As usual, always the flirt with you, Rogers" Natasha slurred as she moved her hand from Steve's arm to his chest.

"Says the one with their hand on my chest."

"Hard to stay away from a guy like you."

"You seem to have no problem with it any other day".

Steve held Natasha's hand on his chest and took a deep breath before moving her hand, "Nat you're drunk, why don't you sit down for a minute," he snickered.

After a few minutes of negotiations from something that ended up in a minor argument, Steve convinced Natasha to sit down for a while and drink some water as he walked away to go talk to more guests.

A couple of minutes passed and Steve went back to Natasha, holding his hand out to her, "Care to dance?" he asked.

"That's an offer you know I'll always take." Natasha took Steve's hand as she walked around the counter and locked her arm in Steve's as he walked her out to the dance floor.

They joined their friends on the dance floor and enjoyed the rest of the night. Natasha continued to move closer to Steve as they danced, but Steve didn't stop her this time. This time he relaxed and let her place her head against his neck as he hugged her waist.

Everyone was having fun, most of them were drunk, but they Fury had no reason to call them into work tomorrow, so they didn't care.

"I'M THE FLASH!," Barry yelled from across the room.

They danced, played games, sang karaoke...

"Summer Lovin having a blast."

"To much pressure and I'm nervous"