05

Later that evening, Steve drove to Tony's office at Stark Industries and was met by Pepper Potts, "Good morning Steve," She spoke

"Good morning Pepper, always a pleasure to see you," Steve replied.

"Mr.Stark has been anticipating your arrival"

"Great," he rolled his eyes, "Thank you, Pepper".

Steve took the elevator up to Tony's office and walked through the door to Tony giving him a stare as if he had been waiting for hours. He sat down and got straight to business.

"What's this about Tony?" he asked.

Steve had never been too fond of Tony because he knew he and Natasha had an on-and-off fling before Steve met them, it was nothing serious, but it still bothered him every now and then that Tony still had those feelings for Natasha. 

"You and Romanoff have been on and off for quite some time now," he replied.

"Did you seriously bring me here to talk about Nat?"

"Hey, I'm running this meeting, Rogers"

"This doesn't sound like a meeting Tony it sounds like after everything, you're still jealous she chose me over you, an interrogation really".

"That's ridiculous"

"Really? Cause you have an amazing woman out there who would do anything for you and you're still falling over Nat"

"When you fell back on Sharon, guess who was there for Nat? It was me, Rogers"

"You weren't there for her Tony you were trying to manipulate her to get what you want, like always".

"Like you did with Sharon? You're no better than I am Rogers, no matter how much you believe it"

"We're done here Tony", Steve got out of his chair and headed towards the door.

"Oh and Steve one more thing, you hurt her again and I'll kill you, or better yet, I'll tell Fury and he'll kill you"

"And I'd love to see you try Stark," and with that, Steve left the office slamming the door behind him. He said goodbye to Pepper and started up his car to head back to the compound. 

~

*throws up*

Wanda knocks on the bathroom door, "Tasha you doing ok in there?" she asked. When Natasha didn't answer her she opened the door and saw her leaning over the toilet.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," Nat came up with a reply, "Probably ate something bad last night".

Wanda walked behind Natasha and tied her hair in a low bun using the rubberband on her wrist, "Let let me know if you need anything," Wanda said as she backed out the door and left.

*About 15 minutes later*

"Hey has anyone seen Nat," Clint asked as he flipped through tv channels.

Kara's face was taken over by a worried look, "No and I haven't heard from her in a while".

"Last I saw her she was in the bathroom, wasn't feeling too well," Wanda said from the kitchen.

Kara went upstairs to check on Natasha, and as she opened the door she saw Natasha lying unconciously on the floor.

"SOMEONE TELL CAIT AND CISCO I'M BRINGING NAT DOWN TO THE LAB," She yelled down to anyone downstairs.

Clint pressed the intercom button and told Caitlin to prep the lab for Natasha when she gets down there.

Kara picked Natasha up and brought her down to the lab as she hoped she would be ok.

She got down to the lab and lay Natasha on the medical bed while Caitlin, Cisco, and Felicity ran tests on her.