03

"Hey Steve I'm not coming all the way upstairs so, where are you we have training?", Steve woke up to the sound of Cisco over the speakers that were placed all over the compound because Tony needed everyone to know what he needed from them at all times.

He had never been late to training, but he had stayed the night in Natasha's room so he didn't hear his alarm go off. He slipped his arm from around Natasha and got off the bed placing a kiss on her forehead before he left.

He went up to his room to change before meeting Cisco, Kara, and Barry in the training room.

"Where ya been Rogers," Barry asked as if he already knew, knowing Wanda, Steve felt everyone did already know.

"Please Allen I'm surprised you're even walking straight after last night," Steve shot back.

"Well when you have kids, it's nice to have a night without them for once, you'll know about that someday Rogers," Barry laughed back.

"Ok, I don't have all day for this so can we start," Kara butt in.

"Since you're so eager sis, go ahead open shot," Steve said and stretched his arms straight out.

Kara got in her stance and took a swing at Steve, he grabbed her hand and threw her into the mats across the room.

"Physical contact was never your specialty, I'm surprised you didn't shoot a laser beam at me," Steve chuckled wiping his hands on his shirt.

Kara stood up from the mats she fell onto and shot a lazer beam right passed Steve's head, "aim much" he taunted at his sisters shot at him.

Caitlin walked into the room, "Steve I feel like we've talked about you throwing your sister across places?"

"She just tried to turn me to ash," Steve argued.

"Oh come on Cait, Kara loves a challenge," Barry chuckled from across the room

"Haha Barry, you're lucky you're the father of my favorite niece and nephew or maybe I would throw you across the room," Kara said still recovering from her brothers throw

"I'd like to see you try and catch me" Barry got off his treadmill and started walking over to Kara

"Is that a challenge?"

"If it is what are you gonna do about it, Danvers?"

Caitlin cut in, "Ok before you guys do whatever this is, Kara speaking of your niece and nephew, I'm about to go pick up Nora and Henry from Joe's and I'm taking Nat with me, so don't get in a panic if you can't find us later."

Barry turned and kissed Caitlin's cheek and she walked back out the door to go get Natasha.

"Allen, we already know I'm faster than you," Kara started her and Barry's argument back up.

"Ok, but I've been working on a couple of things, so look at me now," Barry said and zipped out the room.

Kara flew low and behind him, the ceilings and doorways of the compound are high made for things just like this: Barry could race around, Wanda and Kara could fly, Tony could test his suits, and whatever else they needed to test or do.