07

*TW: violence, mentions of blood*

~Next Morning~

Breakfast was tense, the regular calm vibe that rested in the morning was erased with a different unsettling one.

Steve had texted his dilemma and plan to Wanda asking her to read Natasha's mind, and with Wanda being happy to do just about anything Steve asks, she happily obliged.

Wanda looked across the table at Natasha for a weirdly long amount of time, "Maximoff, do you need something?" Natasha asked without taking her eyes off her bowl. Wanda looked back down to her plate, "Huh, no, nothing," Wanda responded.

Wanda got up and walked over to Steve working at the counter, "You were right," she whispered to him. He waited a moment to register what he had just heard, before slamming his computer and walking towards Tony's office, since he had skipped breakfast.

"Wanda, what did you just tell him?" Natasha quickly turned around to Wanda smirking at the counter.

Kara looked up from her book, "Nat, I think the real question is, what is there to tell?"

Everyone looked up from whatever they were doing and looked at Natasha. Mostly everyone followed behind Steve to see what was about to happen but Kara, Clint, and Caitlin stayed back with Natasha and the twins.

"As much as I would love to see my brother beat up Tony, I know how this is gonna end," Kara told them.

"So you knew huh?" Natasha asked Kara.

"Yeah I knew, but I wasn't gonna be the one to break his heart" she responded.

~

Steve threw Tony's door open, walked in, slammed his hands down on the desk, and started slowly walking back and forth across the room.

"You know Tony I feel like we had this conversation, we did have this conversation right, you know the one where I told you to stay the hell away from Nat," Steve told him.

Tony got up from his desk and stood in front of Steve stopping him from his walk, "You know Rogers, she did come to see me, maybe I'm not the one you should've had the conversation with," Tony snapped back.

Barry smacked his forehead in disappointment knowing this wasn't gonna end well as he leaned on the doorway with the rest of his housemates.

Steve grabbed Tony's shirt and bunched it in his hand pulling him closer, "Yeah Tony, but the one fact Wanda didn't forget to mention is you made the moves on her so try again," Steve told him.

"Yeah but she liked it didn't she," Tony smirked.

"Ok, now I know he's not stupid, but does he have a death wish?" Barry whispered to everyone in the doorway.

Steve set Tony down and brushed off his shoulders, "Stark, I really thought you were smarter than this," Steve took his hands off Tony's shoulders and punched him across the face.

Tony flew across the room shattering the frame of the picture hanging above his desk chair.

Tony struggled with getting up, trying to while the blood gushed from above his eye, while Steve walked towards him, "Oh c'mon Tony, you wanted to be the man right, why don't you get up and be one," Steve remarked.

"Ok are we sure none of us should step in," Cisco said looking at everyone else.

"C'mon take a swing Tony, go right ahead," Steve stood with his arms out.

Tony got up and took a few shots at Steve, still leaving Steve unphased, he let Tony get one more swing in before jabbing him a couple more times and throwing him across the room again.