chapter 5

(Roman POV)
"Ha! I won!" Dean shouted as he rolled out of the ring. I chuckled when I heard a loud thud. Seth Dean and I exchange glances. "Hey Seth.....is Skylar back yet? !" He shook his head no. I panicked and jumped over the the top rope and sped around the corner to see sky there with blood running down the corner of her head. "Dean!! Seth!!! Call an ambulance!!!" I scooped her up just as the medics arrived they placed her on the stretcher. (Skylar POV)
(HOSPITAL )
I woke up to bright lights I went to sit up but my head started spinning. "Sky! Your awake! " I heard Romans voice but I couldn't quite open my eyes. I heard the door open and close. "SKYY!!" Pain shot through my head. I groaned "Dean shut your face! I have a headache" he let out a small laugh. I felt Roman press my hand to his lips. "Hey Roman can I talk to you alone...." "No sky you just had a hea-" "its okay..I'm okay" he let out a sigh "Dean, Seth...can you give us a moment?" They left "so Roman, what are we?" He looked at me confused "well because we kiss and we've already-you know..... so I was wondering what we are... " "well what do you want us to be" I just stared in to his eyes smiling. He poked my dimple making me giggle. "Well I'll tell you what I want you to be" he leaned closer "mine" I blushed and looked away. He turned my head to face him and gave me a sweet soft kiss.I tangled my hand in his hair as his tongue darted in my mouth. He wrapped one hand around my waist and the other on my thigh. We made out for a while until we came up for air. "Yes" I whispered breathing heavily "I'll be yours" he smiled and bit  my lip making me moan softly he chuckled and pulled away playing with my hand." Roman" he looked at me " do penguins have knees?" He pulled a face then pecked my cheek "your such a random person" he smiled at me. A wave of sick flew over me as I crouched over and threw up in the trash. "I'll go get a doctor" Roman rushed out. When he came back he had Dean Seth and a doctor. " ah miss Skylar Jones  I wasn't informed you had woken up. How you feeling?" "I-" I paused and flinched In pain holding my stomache, Roman was at my side instantly. "Well Skylar, you have a minor concussion no serious damage done, don't worry the babies are okay " he gave a warm smile and left the room. All four of us stood their with our mouths hanging open.I felt a tear roll down my face. I quickly wiped it away, hoping Roman didn't see it.  But he did. "Don't cry Skylar " Roman embraced me.followed by Dean and Seth. "I'm gonna be a father" Roman mumbles into my neck ,I felt him smile. We all pulled back with smiles on our faces. "I'm gonna be an uncle!!!" Dean and Seth shouted dancing around the room. I'm gonna be a mother. 
What! Baby? Babies? Comment and vote please!