Chapter 23

I gripped the edge of the mask and slowly slid it up. She flashed me that beautiful smile. She pulled away and walked over to the table. She pulled pins out of her hair and placed them on the table. She shook her hair free and looked at me "So does this mean you forgive me?" she nodded her hair. I pulled her close and for the first time tonight I planted a passionate kiss on her lips. She giggled and rubbed her lipstick off of my lips "I love you baby girl" "I love you to Roman" She slid my jacket off of my shoulders and threw it aside. I undid my tie while she unbuttoned my shirt
WARNING! SEX SCENE IS COMING UP! IF YOU DONT LIKE THOSE, SKIP AHEAD, ILL TELL YOU WHEN ITS DONE!
She pulled it off and threw it aside. I kicked off my shoes and socks picking her up and putting her on the bed.
(Skylar POV)
He placed me on the bed, placing kisses all over my stomach, it tickles so I giggled a little. He smiled and got up, grabbing the chocolate syrup. He poured it all over my chest. He bent down and licked it all off, I arched my back. He ran his tongue over my nipples and nibbled on them. I gasped and moaned, he poured the chocolate on my cupcake and hips, he then licked it all off. He pleasured me with his tongue and fingers "Oh, baby" he pumped his fingers in and out, faster and faster. "Rome I'm about to come!" "Hold on baby" he pulled his fingers out and licked them. I bit my lip "Don't do that" Roman whispered huskily in my ear. He kissed and sucked my neck. I moaned softly "my turn" he allowed me to flip us over, I grabbed the whipped cream from the table and walked back over to him, undoing his belt buckle. I slid his pants down and saw his erection through his underwear, I smirked and kissed it,then slid his underwear down. I shook the can then poured whipped cream all over his tip,then kissed it. I took his tip in my mouth and slowly took the rest in he moaned and lifted his hips, I looked him in the eyes and my head bobbed. I knew he was about to explode so I stopped, he groaned "Finish, please" I shook my head biting my lip "Stop doing that!" he grabbed my waist and put me back under. He stood at the edge of the bed and kissed from my cupcake all the way to my ankle. He undid the buckle of my shoe and slid it off "you know, you should wear these shoes more often" I smiled, he did the same thing on the other leg "It. Looks. Sexy. As. Hell" he said inbetween kisses "Roman! I need you now!" I arched my back. He spread my legs and positioned his self "You ready?" I nodded, he rubbed his member against my crotch "You sure?" I pushed my hips up and he pulled away "Please, I need you. Don't tease me" he smirked against my neck "Beg for it" I it my lip "Please, baby please fuck me" I kissed his lips he pulled away looking at me "How bad do you want it?" He kissed my chest "So bad. Please I need-mmmmmmmm" he pushed himself in me without warning. He started slowly "Faster Rome" he went a little faster. He is to scared to go faster. He's always been scared of hurting me. "Ill be okay, you won't hurt me" he went a little faster "I'm okay please, go deeper" "You sure" I moaned softly and he started pounding into me, I arched my back and threw my head back "Oh! Baby yes!" I dug my fingernails into his shoulders "Fuck! Baby girl" he pounded in my like a wild animal. I flipped us over and placed my hands on his chest and started riding him. He gripped my waist and lifted his hips, bushing as deep as he could "Shit Rome! I'm about to come!" " don't until I tell you to!" He flipped us again and took my legs on his shoulders going harder with each thrust, this tingling sensation swept over my body, my moans got louder and turned on to pleasure screams. I tangled my hands in his hair, tugging it. "mmmmmm yes baby " I did it again and he moaned louder"come" just like that I came. I arched my back and shuddered as I rode out my orgasm. Roman came shortly after, collapsing beside me. He kissed my forehead and pulled out.
SEX SCENE ENDS HERE!!!!!''
I then remembered that were still at the ball I blushed. "Why are you blushing" "What if they heard us" "The music was so loud, I'm pretty sure the wouldn't" I sighed in relief "But then again you were screaming my name so loud, they probably did" I blushed and smacked his chest "oh Rome! Please! Deeper!" He mocked me. I glared at him and got up heading to the small bathroom in the corner. Luckily there was a small single person shower, can't walk into a crowd of people smelling like sex! I step in and use the bar of soap. When I came out, my hair was back to its really curly state. I redid my flower bun walking out. Roman was already dressed "Well in gonna be completely naked"