Chapter 15

It's been 2 days since Seth's betrayal. I'm so hurt by it. The four of us had something so strong and I didn't think it would-  no could be broken. I had taken 4 days off work to help Dean and Roman. I'm pretty sure they're crushed. Sadly I would have to leave in the middle of their recovery. I was sitting on the couch lost in my thoughts when I heard a bell. "Sky" I swear if Dean rings that bell one more time I'm gonna shove it up his-"SKY! "  I stood up and walked into his room "Can you please get me some water" "Dean, you-" "owwwwww" Dean clutched his back "Dean, don't-" "oooooowwwwww" he rolled on his side "Why don't you-" "oh the pain, it's unbearable" he put his hand on his forehead "FINE" he sat up "Thanks" I exited his room and came back with a glass of water. "Babe!" I walked to Romans room. His smile grew wide. He patted his lap and I walked over to him and sat down. "Skylar, I love you so much." he rubbed small circles in my back.  I was a bit taken back, I love him to but was I ready to forgive him? "I love you too, but you already knew that" I frown remembering when I first told Roman I loved him and he just walked away. As if he read my mind  "Hey,  your a wonderful person and I was to much of an ass to realize that. I asked you for forgiveness and another chance right....... " I looked down. He lifted my head and searched my face. "Right......" I nodded. He stared at me for a while. He went to wrap his arms around me and winced in pain.  I pull back he has a look of pain on his face. He closes his eyes tight. I go to stand so I wouldn't hurt him but he pulls me back down. I land on the bed and he hovers over me. "I'm okay" I can see it in his face he's not.  He leans down placing soft kisses on my jawline, then to my lips. He catches me off guard and pulled my tank top over my head. "No,  your back" I gently pushed him off me. I sat on my knees and put my hands in my lap. He shakes his head and and laid down. I went to help him, but he just pushes me away. Well that hurt.....alot. I silently put on my shirt and left walking into Deans room. He looked up from his phone. "Hey shorty" he smiled. He signaled for me to come over. I walked in and closed the door. "What's good" I shook my head "Nothing" my voice cracked a little. I hope he didn't notice. He shook his head "Not buyin it short stuff" I huffed "Its really nothing" "Skylar Marie Jones. I have known you since you were born, when your father was about to pass, he made me promise to protect you and keep you happy, your obviously not happy. So what's wrong" At the mention of my father, my eyes brim with tears."Roman is angry with me, he wanted to do the dirty and I told him no. I didn't mean to anger him, I'm just worried sick about you 2 and I'm trying my best to help you recover. Then the whole thing with Seth has gotten under my skin. This is just all to much." I didn't notice the tears pouring down my face, but Dean wiped them away. "Skylar, your my little sister, I don't like you hurt. You need to go talk to Roman" I nodded with a small smile. I went into Roman's room.  He Wasnt moving. "Roman" I walked over to him.  "Babe.......Baby! Roman!?" I was shaking him. Why is he not responding, Please be okay.  "DEAN! HELP!" Dean ran in and started shaking Roman. Dean called the ambulance . Everything around me sounds fuzzy, tears were coming down nonstop.  My world is crumbling down. When I rolled over his body. He had blood coming out of his mouth and nose. I let out a blood curdling scream.