Chapter 30

"YEESS!" The reff handed Dean the title, he took it holding it high. Dean had just won the title by throwing Kofi Kingston over the top rope, as soon as he walked in the locker room Max jumped into his arm "You did it!" He wrapped one arm around her waist and smirked at me, I playfully rolled my eyes and Roman clears his throat "Oh, um I'm sorry" she pulls away as red as a tomato "We should be getting to the hotel" she grabbed her clothes and shoved them in her purse and rushed out of the room, I laughed as Dean glared at Roman and I. We then left and headed to the hotel. When we got there, Max and I sat on the couch "So Sky, what are you gonna get Roman for his birthday?" "Its a surprise" "please tell me! It's not my birthday!" I shook my head
------------------------------------------------------
Roman's BIRTHDAY!
"Wake up Roman!" I walked in with a tray of breakfast "Breakfast in bed! What did I do to deserve such lavish!" He sat up and I pecked his lips "Only because your the birthday boy! Now hurry and eat, i got stuff planned for us!" I clapped my hands excitedly and hopped up heading to the shower. When I got out I put on a white cropped top with a silver middle finger emoji on it and a silver high waisted skirt with white flats. I sat down to do my hair, I saw Roman's reflection in the mirror.... He is completely naked. My eyes widened "Will you put clothes on!?" "Don't act like you don't like it, baby girl" I went back to doing my hair and I felt him wrap his arms around my waist "Roman.." He pushed me on the counter and lifted my skirt.

"Are you ready yet!?" I waited for Max, we were meeting Roman and Dean for a double date. It's one of the things I had planned for Roman and I, be fore we go to HHH's party for him of course. Max walked out in a ocean blue dress that was short in the front and long and in the back with white heels and jewelry. I had on a long red dress with splits on both sides that exposed both of my legs and gold pointed toe heels and jewelry "Ready?" "Yep" we take each others arm and walk to the limo. Moments later we arrived at the restaurant, we check in and they lead us out back. It was a private little forest area with a paved walk way covered in rose petals, the walk way leads to a concrete platform that's has a table and four chairs. To the left there was a lake with a small bridge and 2 benches and to the right was a medium sized floor with clear tiles and a stereo. The whole area was lit with pink, blue and purple lights hanging from the tree branches giving the clear tiles on the floor a color tint. I gasped and covered my mouth "You didn't pick this?" Max looked at me "No..." "Thank you, sir" I looked up to see Roman, the waiter left and closed the door "What is this?" I looked around once more "I had them give us this room, of course it was extra pay but its all good" he grabbed my hand and lead me to the table, Dean did the same to Max and I saw her blush "So what ideas do you guys have for the wedding?" I shrugged at Dean "As long as I'm best man I don't care what it looks like" "What about purple and silver" "Whatever you want princess"he kissed my forehead, I looked over at Max and saw her in conversation with Dean "I'm so excited for the wedding and how its gonna turn out, but I'm also slightly worried...." "About what?" He grabbed my hand rubbing it with his thumb "I feel like something is gonna go wrong... I don't know why" I sighed "Nothing is gonna happen as long as I'm here, I promise. I love you more than anything and I would never let anything happen to you. Nothing will change that" "I love you too" we kissed passionately and the waiter brought us a birthday cake. We sung happy birthday to Roman and all ate, Roman grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor just as Ed Sheeran Thinking Out Loud played. We slowly danced to the song "I'm sorry your birthday was so boring..." "I got to spend all day seeing your beautiful smile. Tell me how thats boring" he spun me around then pulled me close again. He started singing as long and i giggled "your a terrible singer" he gasped and faked hurt "Well then miss sassy pants" I giggled again "Thank you for today Sky" "Well we still have one more thing to, but nothing can top this Roman. This is truly amazing" "Like you" he dipped me then brought me back up connecting our lips "I love you more than anything, Roman" "I love you too Sky" I the heard my phone go off, I rushed to the table and saw that it was hunyer "Yes sir?" "Were are you guys?! Roman's party started an hour ago!" I face palmed "I'm so sorry were on our way now!" I hung up "Roman, we gotta go" he nodded and the 4 of us left after splitting the pay. We piled into the limo and headed to the party, we arrived at the ball and was automatically ambushed by paparazzi. They were trying to get pictures of Dean and Max, but they were blocked by the security guards. We made it inside and people rushed over to greet us, the inside looked like a palace and everyone was dressed in amazing gowns and suits "Wow, they went all out!" I whispered to Roman, he chuckled and nodded. We talked and hung out with other people there before hunter announced that it was time to open gifts. Roman sat on a couch beside a table pilled high with gifts. As he opened them I recorded each one"Alright woman, Where's my gift!?" The crowd laughed and I went in my purse pulling out a long black box and handed it to him, I gave Dean my phone so he could record us and he looked at me confused. Roman opened his present and pulled out a pregnancy test, it read positive "Happy Birthday, I'm pregnant!"