chapter 6

2 months later
I am officially 3 months pregnant. Only 2 more until we find out what were having. Roman was kissing my barely visible bump. Dean walks in and lays on the floor."Umm..you okay Dean" "just dandy" Roman sits up. "Wanna tell me why your laying on the floor?" He stares at Roman for a while. "Wanna go to a diner" we nod and leave to get dressed. I put on a pink t-shirt with high-waist white shorts and my pink flats. When I walk out the boys are all ready. We get to the car." I'm driving!" Then I run to the car. "Whatever" they say in unison. Time to have some fun! I smirk
(Time skip)
I speed into the parking lot dodging people and come to a sudden stop. I look back at the boys.they have wide eyes and they're clutching the door and each other. "WHAT.WAS.THAT!" Dean looks at me. I laugh and get out. We exchange looks and race to the door. Roman runs up behind me and scoops me up. I laugh and kiss his lips. He stops and kisses back letting Dean and Seth pass him. "I won!" Dean shouts "hey that's not fair! She distracted me!" I smile innocently. We walk into the diner and get a private booth. "So...we have to go back on the road soon...."Roman looks at me and me smile drops "oh yeah" I look across the table and see Seth and Dean giving me a sympathetic smile. Dean sighs "I'm gonna miss you and your pregnat hormones" "okay 1.I'm not even that pregnant and 2.I am NOT hormonal" I sit back and cross my arms over my chest. Seth gives me a 'WTF' look "Not hormonal!? You attacked me with a plastic bat in a store when I said you were growing a baby bump!" "And you threatened me with a fork when I took a French fry" Dean adds in. Roman chuckled and snaked his arm around my waist."you could travel with us for a while" he pecks my nose. "Oh no! I wouldn't dare bother you with my pregnant hormones" I joke. The waiter walks over and we order our food. Roman runs his hand slowly up my thigh and I squirm and swat his hand away. He smirks and keep doing it and I kick Dean. He jumps and glares  at Seth. I giggle and he looks at me with a playful glare. The food comes and we eat. I sit back and look at Roman and laugh. He had ketchup all over his mouth. I pick up a napkin and wipe his mouth while he keeps trying to kiss me. "Let's go" I say and we all stand up to pay.  I pull out my wallet to pay and Roman pushes my hand away and the 3 split the pay. When we get to the car Dean snatched the keys. "You are never driving agin" I smirk and get in the back.
(Time skip..again)
The boys were playing 2k15 on the XBox.I had a bad feeling something is gonna happen...I kept pressing buttons on Seth and Deans controller. Roman won! "What?! She cheated!" Dean shouts.Roman smirks and goes do the bathroom. They exchange looks and jump on me tickling me. I scream and laugh trying to get away. "Rom-stop! Roman!!!help!!" He walks out and I run and hide behind him.when there's a knock at the door. I walk over and open it."hey I'm here for Roman" I look at Roman he looks just as confused as I am."summer what are you doing here? " She was slim and about the same hight as me with long blonde hair, she ignored Deans question and pushed me to the side stepping in.I saw something that I dreaded...she had a bump "Roman....I'm pregnant." My eyes start to water.
Thank you for the votes and comments! It means so much to me! Hope you enjoyed ;-)