Chapter 26

I sat up and yawned, stretching my hands above my head. "Morning sky" I looked down a him "Morning Seth" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. I can't help but feel like a total slut, and bitch combined, I should have calmed down instead of acting on anger..... I pull away "Seth this whole thing is just wrong......" He sat up, with a confused look on his face "What?" "The only reason'this' " I motioned between the 2 of us "happened is because I wasn't thinking, and i was angry at Roman" slowly stood up and slid on my underwear and bra. Seth hopped up, then pinned me against the wall "Your gonna be with me, whether you like it or not" I spit in his face "no I'm not! Last night was a huge mistake" he laughed and went to slap me, but I ducked it, leg sweeping him. He fell hard and I sat on him wrapping my hands around his neck. "I like this position" I punched him in the jaw, then wrapped my hands around his neck again "If you kill me, I will not hesitate to have Dean and Roman killed" I tightened the grip on his neck, he turned slightly pale "I've got eyes on them right now! They'll kill them if I tell then too" his voice was stanggled and raspy "liar!" I loosened my grip enough to hear him talk. He grabbed his phone, pulling up something, I looked in the screen and saw monitor screen. One of them showed Dean doing pushups from like 4 different angles, the other 4 showed Roman sitting on his bed, on his phone....... What the fuck!? I looked down at Seth, and squeezed his throat. If I wanted to kill him right now, I could. "Sk-skylar-if you w-want them to l-live, let me g-o" after I saw him turn slightly pale I released him and crawled over to the wall, leaning on it. I heard Seth chuckle "You do what I say, or they die. Got it" I stood up, and squinted at him "Got it !?" I still didn't reply, he punched me in the gut. I bent over and he grabbed me by my hair and pushed me into the wall "Got.It" "Yes" he let me go and walked into the bathroom. "This is all my fucking fault!" I screamed and punched the wall. I felt a extreme sharp and stinging pain in my wrist, I pulled it back and held it. It left a hole, had I not been an idiot then I wouldn't be in this mess. I sat on the bed and screamed from the aching fucking pain in my wrist. Seth came running out the bathroom in just a towel "What the fuck did you just do?!" My back was facing him, I didn't respond, I just held my wrist. He grabbed my hair from behind, and pulled me to the other side of the bed "You answer me when I'm talking to you!" He threw me on the floor and I tried to catch myself, but landed on my bad wrist, and smacked the side of my head on the floor. I screamed even more and tucked my wrist into my chest. Seth finally noticed the small hole in the wall, his head whipped in my direction. I stood up and tried the walk past him to get an ice pack, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist "aaaahh!! Shit Seth! Fucking STOP IT!" He let go "put your clothes on, I'm taking you to the hospital" I shook my head "I'd rather have a fucked up wrist, than go any where with you " he looked angry "Seth, what happened to you? If I hadn't gotten with Roman, I would have gladly dated the old you. The sweet gentle and soft spoken you..."he was silent "Have sex with me" "What!? No!" "you didn't have a problem before" "Hence, the word before" he walked towards me and grabbed my hips "You must really want to be responsible for their deaths" he whispered in my ear "no, I dont. Seth my wrist" he squeezed my hips then let me go. He put on clothes then helped my put on mine for some odd reason...
At the arena
I found out that I split the bone in half.....fabulous . I have on a batman cropped top with black ripped jeans and my batman converse. You could faintly see a bruise forming where Seth punched me and where I smacked my head on the floor. I walked out of Seth's locker room, and into catering. I got my food and heard Trinity call me over, I went and sat with her, Cameron and the Bellas "Damn girl, sex with Roman is that good!" Cameron grabbed my hand showing my wrist "Mmhhm I can tell" Trinity pointed to the really faint bruise on m head and neck. Along with the hickey Seth gave me. "Ooohhh, here comes lover boy now" at first I thought brei was talking about Seth, but then in remembered that they don't know anything about whats been happening. Thankfully. "Hello Ladies" "Hi Roman!" The girls all spoke in unison "I'm gonna steal sky for a little bit, if that's okay?" "We don't mind at all" I gave Nicki a look, Roman went to grab my hand as soon as seth walked in to catering, I yanked my hand away. Seth walked past me and I tensed up. Roman led me to an empty hall "Spill.now." "Spill what" "Why are you covered in bruises and why do you have a cast on you wrist?" "I'm so sorry! Last night-" I looked over Romans shoulder and saw Seth peeking from behind a crate. He had a gun pointed at Romans back. I have to be careful right now, I say the wrong thing and Roman gets shot "You okay sky?" "Yeah, I just fell" he gave me a look, "I'm not buying it, who is hurting you? I will kill them to shreds" I shook my head "I can't tell you...for your own safety. I'm sorry Roman. Just know that I love you" I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around him "I love you too, baby girl" I placed a kiss on his cheek, before pulling away and wiping my eyes and walking over to Seth. He wrapped his arm around me and I looked down, letting the tears fall "Really Skylar" I heard his voice crack "I had no other choice" "You scumbag! What are you doing to her" Dean punched Seth then he and Roman grabbed me and tried to run "Noo!" A gun shot went off.