Chapter 18

My phone goes off. I wake up in the tub. My wrist was sore and there was blood all over the side of the tub. I let the water out and wrap a towel around me. I pick up my phone, not checking the caller ID "Hey, you ready to tell me" I knew it was Dean. He always spoke softly to me when I'm sad. I sigh"Yeah" my voice was scratchy from all the crying I had done yesterday. I explained to Dean everything that happened and how I'd been feeling since Roman's been in a coma, which he still hasn't woken up from. "I'll kill him! That son of a-" "Dean,please" he huffed. I can feel his anger through the phone. "No, I'm gonna make his life a living hell" "There's nothing I can do to stop you, but can you at least be off your injury" "Of course"  "I'll let you get ready. Sky please be strong, for me. For Roman, I know you won't disappoint him" Oh Dean, I already have.
3 months later
Roman's still in a coma. I sat on my bed staring at my cut covered arms. I rolled my eyes, I don't even have the strength to cry anymore. It's been about 4 months without Roman and my life has fallen apart. That shows how he keeps me sane. I should probably tell him about my past, no. He would leave me. I know it. I grabbed my bags walking down stairs and and loading them in to the taxi. The road to the arena was painful. Knowing that I'll have to go another day without Roman. He pulled into the arena. I payed him and walked in. I have a match with Gail first. We have slowly drifted apart. And she's now dating Seth. I walk to my locker room quickly. I avoid people now as much as I can. When they try talking to me, I feel self conscious. I have trouble with eye contact. I've even changed my ring attire and cover my scars with make up.My name is announced through the speaker and I head to the gorilla. When I get there Seth and Gail were having a make out session. I just stood there, staring at the floor. Someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see Gail smirking at me. My theme hits and I walk out onto the stage. I raised my title high. I've been champion for  120 days now. I walk down the ramp and hop on the apron. I do a split and slide in. Seth's theme goes and he struts out hand in hand with Gail. She struts down the ramp sliding in the ring. She waist no time coming at me. My fist connected with her jaw and I threw her out of the ring. Seth caught her. I rolled my eyes. She rolled back in coming at me again. I aide step her sticking my foot out. She trips and falls on her face.  I pull her up and yank her by her arm her face hits my elbow and I Irish whip her into the corner. I hop out of the ring and reached through the ropes grabbing her hair. All the rage from her torment from the past few months was coming out. She was supposed to be my best friend. I use all my strength and slam her face into the metal pole. She was out cold.  There was blood dripping from her eyebrow. I rolled back in covering her. I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my back. I looked up to see Seth with a chair. He looked at me then brought the chair down on my. Repeatedly smacking me with it. I screamed trying to roll away. My body became numb with pain. He grabbed me by my hair.  Fire shot through my scull "Filthy Bitch!" he slammed my face on the mat. All I could do was look at Seth with pleading eyes. He had put me in position for the curb stomp. He ran at me full speed.
Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield!