chapter 9

My blood started to boil. I stood up with so much force my chair flew back. "Hey! Summer!" I walked up behind her. When she.turned around and my fist connected with her jaw. She fell to the floor and I dove at her clawing at at her face. Someone pulled me off. " Get that crazy bitch away from me!" "what did you just call me!?" I pushed whoever was holding me and grabbed summer by her hair and flung her into the nearest wall. "HEY!" I froze. "My office!Now" I rolled my eyes and followed stephanie, summer did the same. "What was that!?" "I was just in catering with RoRo-" I cut her off with a sigh. Steph holds up her hand."please continue summer" "when she just attacked me"  "well you started it when you-" "I don't care who started it but you two will have a match against eachother-" she paused "A no DQ match, that match is next so be ready" I smirked and walked out of Stephanie's office and to my locker room. I put on my black white and gold attire and headed to the gorilla. Summers theme dies down and mine fills the arena. I prance down the ramp with a smirk on my face. I do a split on the apron then slide in the ring and she slides out."come on summer! " I tease her she uses the steps and gets in through the middle rope. They ring the bell and I lunge at her taking her down. I grab her by her hair and repeatedly slam her face into the mat. She pushes me off of her and I  stumble back hitting my head on the turn buckle. I get up before summer does and I Irish whip her into the corner I then hit her with a running knee To the face. I pick her up off the mat and put her body in the corner of the ropes. I bounce off the bottom rope driving my knees into her midsection.
(time skip)
Summer and I are exchanging blows. Summer pushes me back and knees me in the hip. I gasp in pain and roll on to the apron. Summer reaches through the top and middle rope to grab me and I grab her hair and repeatedly slam her face on to my knee. I then move to the side and fling her out of the ring by her hair and onto the floor. I hop off the apron and grab a kindo stick and wait for her to get in the ring. When she does I raise it over my head. Wham! I drop the kindo stick and fall to the mat in pain. Wham! I scream.my hip throbbing in pain. I look up to see Roman.
OMGOODNESS! WHAT'S GOTTEN IN TO ROMAN!?
Comment and vote please!
O.m.goodness what's gotten into Roman!? Comment and vote please!
Comment and vote please!