⋆ F R U S T R A T I O N ⋆

I feel so pathetic right now

I feel so pathetic right now. I feel angry and frustrated.

What did I even thought? That I was just going to think about becoming the head of this family and "whoosh"! I became one? This is so much more difficult than what I thought!

I cannot understand a single word written in this book. It is a book of basic economics, the basics! And I understand nothing! Absolutely nothing! I'm twenty years old goddamnit!

Heh, what did I even expect? Even though I might have been smart but I never used that smartness and now my ego is hurt! What should I do? I cannot go and ask for someone else to teach me because all they will say is 'You're a kid. Go read something your age.' (And also the fact that it will hurt her ego but she won't accept it.)

How frustrating!

I was reading the same paragraph over and over again to understand something! But what did I got? Nothing! Yay!

Let me just slap myself!

My thoughts were disturbed when Aakashiko-san entered the room with my usual snacks in her hand. With the upcoming business party coming near, everyone in the family is busy. She is the only one who attends to me for now.

I was going to shout at her, scold her for interfering when I clearly told everyone to leave me alone and that too in a very polite manner. But I stopped myself. I'm not going to be my past self anymore. I need to appreciate others more.

"Thank you Aakashiko-san." I said politely though I was still quiet mad. She smiled and kept the tray beside me on the bed. She then took notice of the book in my hand.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the book and then back at me. "Do you want any help with that?"

This time I was surprised. Shouldn't she say something like 'go and read something your age'? Looking at my surprised expression, she chuckled.

Sitting down beside me she gestured for me to give her the book. "Your mother told me to not question you and to help you however I can. She says that you are a curious child so I shouldn't be surprised if you study something out of you standards."

She looked down at me with a gentle smile. My mother.... She knows me so well. Much better than my mother in the past did.

I looked down, a weird feeling of happiness coming over me as I smiled subconsciously. I really love her.

"Oh and Oshiko-chan will be coming to see you today in the evening as she did not see you at school today." Right I took a leave for today to get a head start at my studies. Tough I'm still frustrated by the fact that I didn't understand a thing and that I need to work hard, I'm glad that I have Aakashiko-san to help me.

She started explaining me things, from the fundamentals of economy to the basic bank structure. Those things were quiet easy to understand now that someone was explaining me.