Love

[imagine that tadano is y/n sleeping, why? you will find out soon >:)]

ah yes love. the thing that makes any relationship special. even if its just a small kiss or hug its like an never ending heaven with your loved one. though i Y/n L/n never felt some sort of love. that was until when one day i was at my grandmas house the first time i met her. she blanketed me with so much of it. i didn't understand it of course until she told me the meaning of it. "sunflower do you know what love means?" "no..i dont." "its like that couple over there. do you see them?" the young couple were holding hands while walking, talking endlessly over our window "yes i do" "well dear. that's love. those two have a deep loving relationship that's why there holding hands." "do you think i will ever find love granny?" "ohoho everyone finds love eventually. even if its with the opposite gender." she was so sweet.

grandpa was also nice too, he would always give me candy when he gets the chance or even money to get myself some. but like i said, i dont get any love now. i rarely go to my grandparents house anymore just because of how strict my parents were. until one day...in Itan private high school a girl shined through the hallways of the school. Everyone mentioned her as a goddess. But her name was Komi shouko. When I first took a glance at her I felt warm inside. it was confusing at first until I told my grandma how I felt these feelings towards her when my parents left the house. "well dear that's the beginning of a new love. that warm cozy feeling you are experiencing means you like her" "and here I thought i was sick but i guess im not."

every day at school the weird feeling inside my stomach keeps on repeating every time i would lay my eye on komi. its like she can make my heart stop beating its amazing how she could make feel like this. i hate it, i hate it, i hate it......"why must i feel like this.." i say as i slam my head onto my desk startling komi and tadano.  i realise i'm in school and should not slack off like this. i was lucky enough i was in break, but if i was like this i would embarrass myself in front of everyone. i lift my head up and stare at both of them "oops, sorry hehe.."  i say tired-ish. " are you ok Y/n-san? you look tired" tadano says while komi nods her head and agrees. "to be honest with you i did not get any sleep last night. i feel like dying any moment now, i slept through half of the class but i guess that didn't help at all. hahah...." i say disappointed in myself. "ah i see.. how come you didn't get any sleep?" "homework, house chores, my lousy neighbors, feeding my pet cat that i found on the way back home, aand bills." "oh.. you know we're here to help you right? i mean that's why friends are for right?" tadano said encouragingly "yeah i know :)" Komi wrote on her notebook 'You have a cat? how come i didn't see it when we last time visited your house?' 

 "he was lost when you guys visited me though i found him a few months later after walking home. he's a smart cat if i do say so myself, want to come later after school? we can play with him for a while" i say half asleep, komi agreed to the term and furthermore cannot wait until school ends. "hey tadano, do you want to come too? the more the merrier" "sorry Y/n, i have to decline,  i have so much stuff to do i can't even catch a break. even if i wanted to i would" he said bluntly but a little bit disappointed. "Its okay. there's always next time. though dont overwork yourself so much you cant sleep a wink alright?" i say encouraging him "i should say the same thing too because you slept half of the whole class session" "hm. you do have a good eye. impressive." "eh? really?" he said dumbfounded 

After I could've respond the bell rang indicating for our next session, PE. We were going to stretch today and after they dismissed us people were surrounding komi and asking her to be her exercise partner. What a mouthful. People were surrounding her even more.  So I decided to step in , go through the crowd , grab her arm and pull her out. And That's what I did. Instead of pulling her out smoothly I was struggling "Shouko hang on!" I said, then I finally got her out and we fell onto each other. People were staring at us mumbling saying who was I and why am I calling her by her first name, or if we were a couple. "Hey are you ok? You looked a little frozen" 
before she could respond people were death staring me, especially yamai ren.