Cinderella.

[i know i wasnt inactive for the past few months, days, and weeks. school is taking me captive. thank you very much for your answers on the previous chapter, and also the reads! yall are the best. now our little gay story can start.... or will it? >:)  ]
..................................................

winter break, after seasons and seasons its finally here. and im laying down with komi, in her residence. and im slowly turning into an ice statue at 6 am. the first snow arrived and its kicking me harder than summer did with its intense heat and constant cicada chirps that won't just quiet down. sure i would cuddle with komi, lay my head on her shoulder, embrace some of her warmth, give her tiny little kisses not like the other time when I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF SOME BITCH CALLED YAMAI REN AND HALF OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL.....ahem.. anyways... im such an over thinker. constant thoughts are swarming over me saying 'what if we wake her up?' or 'what if i make her uncomfortable?'.. the warm blanket is helping a little but my clothes are just not it. i overthink even more and eventually cuddle komi without even realising what i was doing. i snap back into reality and stay still, while cuddling her. but a few minutes later i feel her getting closer to me. im the luckiest person ever, i maybe just saw her smile in her sleep and im melting from extreme cuteness. i stay up all night until i see her eyes open. "good morning shouko. how was your sleep?" i asked a little bit tiredly.  komi smiled to me indicating that her sleep was great. "I'm glad you slept well. Want to go play in the snow?" Komi looked confused but excited. "S-Snow..?"  I got up and opened the blinds a little. The brightness from outside petrified my eyes for a split second because of how used it was to the dark. "Look. White clear snow." Komi got up and sat next to me to see the snow. And by her expression she looked excited. We both noticed najimi and tadano outside in the snow. Najimi looked enthusiastic as always and waved at us, though tadano on the other hand, he looked extremely tired. But nonetheless happy. "Should we change?" I say to komi while turning around to see her. Komi nods. "What about you though..? You don't have any w-winter clothes other than y-your scarf.."  she was right. The only thing I had was a little hat that I crochet and a scarf. Other than that I had my normal school winter uniform. I give myself a mental face plant for not thinking straight. Good job me. "That's okay. I can get myself clothes from my home. It's close by after all." I close the blinds and smile. Though komi was worried.  "At least take one of my sweaters with.... y-you."  She says while blushing. I blush and my heart started beating so fast "Are you sure I can take one..?" Komi nodded in agreement. I smiled and blushed by her kindness. "Thank you. You are such a wonderful girlfriend." I lean onto her and give her a kiss on the forehead. And gave her some headpats. "I will go change in my full uniform in the bathroom" I get up from bed, get my backpack and leave her room to their bathroom. I changed inside of the bathroom and wore my crochet hat and scarf along with my school uniform. I go back to her room standing in front of komi's door. I knock 2 times. I hear a small 'come...in...' and gently open the door. She then gives me a hoodie and I retrieve it from her. "Thanks love." I set down my backpack and put on the hoodie. It smells just like her and I can't help but smile even more. "I'll make sure to give it back." "K..keep it.."  "huh..?"  "Keep.....it... I want you to have i-it for a while"  "I-I simply can't, it is yours afterall." "I insist.."  I laugh a little "alright then. I'll make good use of it." I grabbed my backpack and headed out. "I'll see you outside with the others ok?" Komi nods and waves goodbye. I wave back and headed out from her residence. The snowy winds hit me like a bitch and I simply have the urge to go back inside. But I don't. I go through their gate, close it behind me and head to my home "Y/N-SANNN WHERE U GOING?? ARE U NOT JOINING US?" said najimi. I stop my tracks and turn around "HOLD YOUR HORSES GARLIC HEAD IM ONLY GOING TO MY HOUSE TO GET SOME WINTER GARMENTS. I WILL JOIN YOU SOON. CHILL DANG IT" I say. "YASSSS" Najimi says excited while tadano is practically sleeping on the snow rn. I turn myself around and run to my house, unlock it with my home keys , go upstairs and change myself completely.

 I turn myself around and run to my house, unlock it with my home keys , go upstairs and change myself completely

[ y/n is wearing that just without the glasses though You can change it if you'd like.]

After a few minutes, I run outside in the cold, my lungs are freezing and I can barely breathe but I go back to where najimi and half asleep tadano, and beautifully dressed komi. "YASSS YOUR BACK Y/N-SANN" they say while pushing me in the fluffy snow, and now they are on top of me "get your onion headed ass off me najimi, can't you see my lungs are freezing?" I say in a sarcastic tone while pushing najimi off me "hmp your no fun as always." They tease. "I am fun, just really protective of my personal space." I get up from the fluffy snow and walk towards komi "I like your winter outfit. It's cute.." I say. Komi blushes and bows 3 times "you don't have to bow shouko."  "S-sorry.." komi said in a low voice as always. "You don't have to say sorry either. C'mon. Let's not hold up the day any longer." I take her hand and walk her to najimi and tadano, that are trying to make a snow man. We all have the time of our lives in the snow. And komi is having some fun too, we'll mostly after najimi scared her with a snow zombie hand and hid behind me. We saw tadano make a mini snowman with a neutral face on komi's porch. We stared at each other and decided to make 2 friends for tadano's snow buddy. That was until komi's mom invited us for some hot chocolate. Tadano and najimi head inside and we both stay and make the snow buddies. Komi made one that was pouting but later changed it to a smile. I made a pouty one but I didn't bother changing it. We both placed it on the porch and head inside for the chocolate. We head back out and sip the warm liquid. After a few more minutes of playing around, we say goodbye to the two knuckleheads and head inside the warm house. I take my winter clothes off and put it somewhere safe, so does komi, I hug her from behind to blanket myself in her warmth "it's so cold out there right..?" I said while my hands were half numb. "..yes.. it is.." komi smiled. "heads up!" i place my cold hands on komi's face, she flinches and looks confused as i laugh uncontrollably  "happy first day of winter break. would you like to go on a date tomorrow at 8?" 

 would you like to go on a date tomorrow at 8?" 

[to be continued on the next chapter. thank you for reading Forbidden love [ Komi Shouko x Fem!reader.] ]

[1317 words]