Take it back

This was the worst argument you had with him. It started about nothing but with him nothing always turn into something.

"I'm not understanding J, what did I even do?" You said crying.

"What did you do?" He mocked. "What didn't you fucking do?"

"You come in here every night starting an argument about nothing. It's like you do it on purpose!"

"No baby you start an argument because you don't do what you're suppose to do when I'm gone. I make the fucking money and you take care of the house" he said lighting up a cigarette.

"I do clean the fucking house J" You yelled starting to get frustrated.
"Hey watch your fucking mouth" he warned.

Things went silent for a minute. He just stood there staring at you.
"Come here baby" he said lowly.

You look at him like he was crazy. 'What?.. No are you crazy we literally just had an argument"

"I said come here'' he started to lose
his patience with you.

"No! Im not coming" you said daringly
He put his cigarette out. Picking up the closes thing near him and threw it at the wall. A chaotic look in his eyes.
"Damn baby why do you have to make things so fucking hard"

"You know what J" you said looking at him. "Most people see a chaotic man who kills for the fun of it. Someone who they fear because god forbid if they look at you the wrong way. But you know what I see?"

He leaned back on the kitchen counter, unloosing the first few buttons on his shirt so he could relax.

"Nah baby what you see?"

"I see a basic white man who has a mental illness but the difference between you and other people is that you dyed your hair green and you wear fucking make up but other than that you're a nobody who wants to be somebody"

He started walking towards you slowly. His eyes darkened.
"Say that shit again I didn't fucking hear you"
Fear flooded your eyes. You've never seen him like this. He was going to hurt you.

"No I didn't mean it daddy I swe-"
But before you could finish you felt his hand going across your face making you fall. You put your hand on you face which caused your to wince in pain. Tears flooded your eyes, you were afraid he was going to hit you again.

He leaned down to you, his eyes still dark.
"Take it back"
"Im sorry daddy" you cried.
" I didn't me-"

He slapped you again. "Nah I aint like how you said that"
You cried even harder.
"I'm so sorry daddy! I didn't mean to say that. Please forgive me please" you begged.

He took your hair in his hands. Pulling you close to him.
"If you ever fucking disrespect me like that again I will put you six feet under. Do you understand?"
He chuckled.
"You was real bold for that one baby but don't get the shit twisted. You're the one whose a basic bitch who
has a mental fucking illness. I mean look at ya baby, your fucking pathetic"

His word hurt you like hell but you couldn't say anything because you were too afraid.
"Now go clean yourself the fuck up. You look hideous."
He walked out slamming the door. He wasn't done with you yet. This was going to be something he would never forget.