Car Wash

warning : sexual content

You always wanted to try new things.
Especially in the bedroom, but being with someone like the joker, there was  only so much you could do because he always had to be in control.

"Put some clothes on you're coming with me" he came in the bedroom in a rush.
"Where are you we going?" You asked, entering in the closet.

"I gotta take care of some business now c'mon" he said losing his patience with you.

You hurried up & put on a dress that hugged your body & slipped on some sandals. You go into the garage & waited by the passenger side of the car so he could open your door for you.

"Spoil fucking brat" he mumbled while open the door.

You smiled widely.
"Only because of you"

He pulls out into the Gotham streets. Speeding because he's the Joker & he don't give a fuck. Ten minute later you guys enter a car wash.

"Why are we here? I thought you had to take care of business" you asked confused.

He sucked his teeth.
"Why the fuck are you asking so many question? Can I not get my fucking car washed?"

"Yeah i me-"

"Okay so shut the fuck up" he said cutting you off.

"Why are you being so mean?"

He sighed in annoyance. Ignoring you because you were getting on his nerve. He pulls up to the payment machine & pick the kind of wash he wants. He looks over at you and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you crying sweetheart?" He asked.

"Because you're being mean to me for no reason" you cried.
"If I knew you were going to act like this i would've stayed home"

"Calm down alright" he said touching you thigh.
"Daddy didn't mean it, you were just being annoying"

"Annoying!?" you repeated.

"Oh fuck" he said lowly before pulling you onto his lap.

"What you doing J? We're in a ca-"

"Can you shut the fuck up" he cut you off before kissing you.

You wrapped your hand around his neck. Moaning at the touch of his hardness. He lifts you up a little so he could take out his length. You begin to kiss his neck causing him to groan. You moan of the feeling of his fingers touching you heat, so he could move you panties to the side.

"People are going to see us once the car wash is over" you slightly moan.

"Then let's hurry this up" he said before placing you down on his length.
You gasps of the feeling of it.

"It's hurts" you whined.

"You'll get use to it in a minute baby" he growled.
He started to pump in you hard. Causing you to cry out in pleasure. He slapped your ass telling you to shut the fuck up.  You grip his shoulders trying to suppress your moans.

"You're gonna have to get off in a minute baby" he groaned.

"But I don't want to" you moaned.

The car started to come out of the car wash. He pushed you off him causing you to wince in pain & in pleasure. He adjusted himself while you did the same.

He looked a you with a wicked grin.
"Don't worry baby, daddy's gonna finish you later"

You turned and smiled out the window thinking about all the things he would do to you.

okay this was my first time writing smut. it was a little uncomfortable because I didn't know what to say but I hope you guys like it. 💓