My Turn

This was the worst day of my life. How could this happen to me? What did I do wrong? They were the only thing that was going to bring me happiness and they're gone.

I leaned over the kitchen sink hands over my face. It happened a week ago but it still hurt. I was going to be a mother and I planned on being a great one. But being with the Joker good things never last.

I heard the front door close. It was him.
"You okay doll?" he said with a concerning tone I sighed dramatically finally looking up at him " Do I look okay J?"

He stared at me for a few seconds. Trying to figure out what say next because he knew I was hurting.
"I just asked a question alright? ill be in my office if need me" he said walking away

And that's when I felt it. Anger built up inside me that I've been holding in for so long because truthfully it was his fault that my baby was gone. He stressed me out, he made me worry, he made me lose my fucking mind.

"Why do you always have to be such a fucking coward and run away from your problems?" I asked lowly.

He stopped in the middle of his
tracks.
'What the fuck do you mean?" He said his back still towards me
"You know what I mean" I said with narrowed eyes "You know exactly what I mean. You're the reason why I had a miscarriage!"

He turned around finally meeting my eyes.
he scoffed.
"Im the reason you had a miscarriage?" He mocked "No baby you're the reason you had a miscarriage because you worried too fucking much"

"Because of you! Can't you see that!"

"I can't see anything but a little fucking girl crying because she can't be a fucking mother! And to be honest with you baby it was for the best because you can't even take care of yourself so how could you take care of kid" he said walking up to me. A chaotic look in his eyes. He was getting riled up but little did he know I was too.

"You know what j ... fuck you!"
Tears brimming my eyes
"Fuck you! Fuck this house! Fuck this money! Fuck everything!"
I went around the kitchen throwing things because in that moment rage was all I felt.

"You better calm the fuck down little girl, you're acting crazy" he said through gritted teeth.

"You don't like when I act like this? You don't like when I throw shit around? But when you do it its okay? No!"
I said pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

He slammed his hand on the kitchen counter "You better watch who you're talking because you're on thin ice. I was trying to be nice and check on you but then you started going off like a crazy bitch!"

"Because I have a reason J!"
I yelled, tears running down my face.
"I had a miscarriage because you stressed me out! you made me worry! And then you're going to call me crazy?
I stared at him for moment not saying anything
"You know what?" I chuckled bitterly
"Im actually glad that I had a miscarriage because you would've been a terrible father. Actually you didn't deserve to be a father maybe that's why I had a miscarriage because look at you J. You're fucked up and I refuse to have a fucked up individual help me raise a child"

Things went quiet for a minute. His eyes darkened. He walked up to me slowly, I backed up until my back hit the wall. His face itches away from mine. In that moment I regretted what I said. I didn't mean it, I was just angry but boy was he livid.
"I'm going to leave before I do something that I won't regret" he said lowly.

He walked out slamming the door behind him. Leaving me to feel guilty.

I knew he was going to have a lot of blood on his hands tonight and it was my fault.

a/n : i know im switching between first person & second person. i really like second person but sometimes first person just hit different but im going to stick to second person from now on .💓