Valentines Days

It was your first valentines day with him and you wanted everything to go perfect. You came up with a day full of activities for you guys to do, hoping that he would do them.

"Happy valentines day daddy" you said while sitting on top of him while he was sleep.

He opened his eyes slowly "What the fuck" he said in a sleepy tone "What time is it?"

It's 10am" you smiled cheekily
"Its time to get up, I made valentines day breakfast for you"

He sighed softly
"I don't celebrate valentines day baby" He pushed you off him gently.
"But I made breakfast and I had things for us to do" you pouted.

"Awe that's too bad baby" he said while putting his face into his pillow, his muscular back towards you.

Tears brimming your eyes
"But its valentines day, your suppose to celebrate it with people you love and I love you"
He heard your voice crack. He groaned in frustration. He hated it when you cry. "Ugh fine don't take all day with this shit. I got shit to do today" he got up
Putting on his sweat pants.
You jumped up in excitement taking his hands into yours.
Leading him into the kitchen.
He sat down at the kitchen table waiting for you show him what you made.

"Okay so on todays menu we have heart shaped pancakes because I love you, scrambled eggs because I love you, fresh fruit because I-"

"okay I get it little girl" he rolled his eyes at you. he hated how you loved love. how you talk about it. you knew he couldn't give it to you but you reminded him everyday you loved him.
"You fucking love me now can I eat"

"Yes sir" you smiled.

After y'all finished eating you got up from the table and went into the living room to get something. You came back in with a valentines basket that you made for him.

"Whose that for?" He asked while lighting up a cigarette
"Its for you daddy" you smiled putting it up on the table.
"Happy Valentine Day"

He looked at it, he saw a card, with some desserts you made, a small bear, with a picture frame with y'alls pictures in it and kisses all around it.
"I know you pretty much got everything in the world so I really didn't know what to get you. But I put this together to show you how much I love you and appreciate you" you smiled, hoping that he would like it.

He put his cigarette out and took out the picture frame with the pictures and kisses. That's what really stood out to him. He knew you took your time making this.

He looked at it for a while. Analyzing how you put red kisses around the pictures and how you got so many memories in one frame.
"I love it doll, thank you" he said still looking at the frame.
You stood there in shock. You never thought you would hear him say that. You didn't care about the love part, it was him saying "thank you" that shocked you.
You smiled jumping into his lap.
"Im glad you do" you said kissing him all over his face.
"Now come on, I got another surprise but its in the bedroom" you got off his lap and stood in front of him.

A grin came on his face. "Oh its in the bedroom huh?
You smiled shyly . "Yes sir"
Hunger grew in his eyes. He always loved how you called him sir. So innocent, so respectful. It made him crazy about you.
"Fuck the bedroom we can do it right here" he smiled wickedly

Best Valentines Day ever.