Can You Handle It?

it's just you and him in his office.
he called you in there to talk to you.

you thought it was going to be a simple conversation. maybe he'll ask you to make you a sandwich or something you thought.

he leans forward and get a good look at you. "i need you to do something for me baby" he said.

you perked up a little
"okay daddy, anything for you"

he leaned back into seat, spreading his legs a little.
"i have deal tonight and i need you to sit in there with me. as you know, Johnny leg is broke, and i need someone to have my back just in case shit pop off."

your heart started to beat rapidly. Your throat feels like it was closing. to be honest you were really scared, but you didn't want to show it.

" now listen doll you wasn't my first option, but I got this feeling that I can trust you... a little. but don't let that shit go to your head."

you looked at him, not really knowing what to say. but you needed to say something quick because you could tell that he was getting impatient with you.
"okay daddy, what do you need to me to do?"

"I just need you to sit your pretty face beside me and listen to everything. don't miss a single detail, but you also have to watch. pay attention to their demeanor, the way they act, and the way they talk."
he gets up out his chair and come stand in front of you.

"what if something happens? like what if they start to shoot or something?" you panicked.

"don't worry doll, you'll have a gun to shoot back" he said lowly.

you look at him in shock.
me with a gun? you thought to yourself.

he suddenly break you out of your thought by touching your chin and lifting your face toward him.
"can you handle it baby?" he asked roughly, but softly not to pressure you.

you thought about it for minute. this is really dangerous and you never shot a gun before but he trust you... a little. you would to anything for J, and if that mean you have to kills someone tonight.
then so be it.

"yes daddy, I can handle it" you said standing up and getting close to his face.

"I knew you had it in you doll"
He said lowly before kissing your lips softly.