Black

"You called me?" You walked into his office, in nothing but your panties & a tank top.

"Yeah what are you doing?" You looked at you, tiredness all over his face.

"Nothing , just trying to figure out what to cook" you said walking towards him.

"Oh okay" he stood up.

Your mouth open slightly at the view of him in all black. I mean he looked good everyday but when he wear all black it's different.

"You okay doll" he ask, looking at you concerned.

"Yes sir" you said shyly.

"Why so shy baby?" He said

"You look good  today daddy" you smiled childishly.

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrow.
"I look good only on today?" He asked playfully.

You giggled softy.
"No! You always look good daddy, it's just you look good today because you have all black on"

"Oh you like when I have all black on?" He grinned.

You looked down shyly.

"Come here" he growled.
You walked toward him shyly. You felt like a child all giggly and shit. He pulled you by your waste gently, placing you on his desk, standing between your legs.

"Look at me"

"What" you looked up smiling.
"You do this on purpose don't you?"

He chuckled.
"Nah baby"
He slowly slid his hand up your thighs.
"You want me to fuck you with all black on?"

You gasped.
"Daddy! What is wrong with you!?"

"What" he laughed historically.
"It's just a fucking question"

"I mean you can" you said, looking down shyly, playing with your fingers.

"Nah baby I got shit to do"

"Then why would you ask me?" You pouted.

"I don't know" he chuckled.
"Go ahead baby, let me finish going over these papers" he said, placing a rough kiss on your forehead.

You walked towards door and stopped for a minute. Finally getting the courage to ask him what you wanted to ask him before leaving.
"Are you going to do it tonight when you come home?"

"Do what baby" he said, getting frustrated because you were distracting him.

"Fuck me"

He smiled wickedly.
"I might"

"Whatever" you walked out with an attitude, mad at the fact that he was playing with you.

You heard him laugh historically causing you to roll your eyes.

"i might" you repeated his words lowly.
A wicked smile crept on your face slowly
"Yeah we'll see"