TWENTY ONE

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Groaning at the fifth outfit that she cannot wear for this evening dinner with Asad's business partners, she fell back on the bed and closed her eyes only for her to lull into a deep sleep. She awoke with the feel of Asad's fingers caressing her face, she drew the hand closer to her and snuggled some more for sleep but he chuckled and asked her to wake up. Pouting, she sat up and leaned her back against the tufted velvet headboard of the bed. She regarded him with hazy sleepy eyes that would've sent a different message.

"Why are you sleeping? We only have an hour or are you not going?" He inquired, sitting himself down on the bed beside her, taking her form away from the headboard to his broad arms.

Placing her head against his chest, she yawned, closing her mouth with the back of her palm. "I got tired choosing what to wear. Look at the position of the room, you know something has happened."

He laughed quietly, the lilt of tease finding it's way inside and she knew he was going to jeer her yet again. "I'm afraid the room always looks like this. Let's not forget how messy you are." He kissed her forehead, holding her down when she tried getting off of him probably to give him a threatening glare.

"I'm not always messy, just once in awhile and you are not a neat freak either. Now let's keep that aside and move to what you are wearing. I don't know what to wear and native clothes isn't an option since it's clearly just a dinner with business associates." Her eyes are closing on their own accord again, his scent lulling her to yet another deep slumber.

Married to him for just two weeks but she is more than comfortable with him than she is with any other person in the entire world apart from her parents. He makes her feel special, loved. Always knowing what is wrong with her with just the slight twitch of her mouth or change in her expression. He is just always there, when she needs him or not and that much she appreciates. Her feelings are ranging precariously and she cannot point out what she feels for Asad but it's more than anything she's ever felt for Aman whom she thought she was in love with.

Asad is everything she could ever ask for in a man. Patient, charming, respectful, loving and devoted. All he wants to do is please her, be around her and be her best friend also a lover at the same time. She could talk to him about everything, her passion for paint and even her moodiness during her period. And when she is down thinking about her son, he cheers her up with just a word. He would hold her in his arms to let her know that he is always going to be there for her.

When it comes to their bedroom matters, Mahnoor could only say that she is blown away. And that too time and time again because every time feels like the first time. Sometimes he makes her quiver with just a few words whispered to her ears, or his hands on her. A few touches can make her change into a completely different person, someone she doesn't know. He makes her wanton, he makes her crave for something she has no knowledge of, something that have no name or label. Something so unlike the one she's had with Aman, a deep memory she wants to erase.

She bit her lip at the mere though, he is a connoisseur and that is not debatable. She'd asked jealously whether he's been married before or had been with other women before her.

"I don't understand how someone can know how to handle a woman when you haven't been married and clearly wasn't brought up in a brothel. So tell me, how is that possible?" She had crossed her arms around her bosom, her eyes raving over his half naked body.

Asad's face slowly changed, he smiled at the possessiveness and fierce jealousy she didn't bother hiding. "The internet helps with everything nowadays so be rest assured, all my expertise came from there."

Instead of them to continue living in Bauchi State like everyone had expected, Asad surprised her when he told her they are going to live in Abuja, federal capital territory. That idea is mainly because he does not wish to stumble upon any of his family members, he wants to stay far away from them and shield Mahnoor away from their negativity. And it fell in right hands since his business is also branched in Abuja, the company he wants to open for motor parts to start with. And now they are living in a beautiful one storey house with three bedrooms each with it's bathroom, nice kitchen, living room and dining room with a small backyard.