8

Lisa waited in the bathroom stall, carefully paying attention to the movement outside. From time to time, she could hear the sound of splashing water and footsteps walking back and forth.

Three minutes later, Lisa confirmed that she was in the men’s toilet because there was a urinal outside. Men would not enter the stall when urinating so there was a lower chance that she would be used. However, the tragedy was that once someone came in, it would definitely be a man. What she had to face was the indescribable lower body of a man.

Lisa felt that she could not stand idly by, and tried to transfer herself to something else using all her power.

After four or five minutes of struggling, there was a slight fluctuation in her consciousness. She was overjoyed and continued to work hard. Finally, she successfully transferred before she was exhausted.

[ Yeah! ] Lisa sobbed in joy. However, cruel reality smacked her to the ground in the next second. She tragically found that all her efforts had just turned her from toilet paper in one stall to that in another.

[ Are you kidding me?! ] Lisa wailed.
What’s more of a joke was that at this moment, a man walked into the stall where she was, pulled off his belt, and prepared to squat.

[ NoNoNoNo! ] Lisa’s heart collapsed. Under great emotional turmoil, her consciousness shifted again, and she returned to the previous stall. Although she was still toilet paper, at least she had avoided a sh*tty life for now.

This was the first time she wanted to return so eagerly. However, she couldn’t control when she left and could only pray that she could keep her dignity before leaving.

Amidst her panic, the wooden door of the stall was suddenly pushed open. Lisa exploded. When the toilet paper was unrolled and the inner tube was touched, she let out a soft sound.

The incoming person paused slightly. He stared at the paper tube for a moment, then continued to undo his belt. Slender fingers skillfully and powerfully ran across the metal buckle, and straight legs stood tall like green pines.

[ Jungkook !!! ] Lisa saw the person clearly. She was so excited that she had lost control.

Just as Jungkook  was about to lower his trousers, he heard her voice and his movements instantly stiffened.

“You… are you a pervert?” Jungkook  pulled his trousers back up and fastened his belt.

[ I’m not! ] Lisa felt extremely wronged, [ Do you think I wanted to turn into toilet paper to wipe your butt? ]

Jungkook  bit his lips, turned, and prepared to leave.

[ Jungkook ! Don’t leave me!!! ] The toilet paper stretched out from the tube and quickly wrapped around Jungkook ’s wrist, round after round, turning his hand into a big steamed bun within minutes.

Jungkook  resisted the urge to tear off the ball of toilet paper and glared at her.

[ Jungkook ~~ Take me away, I have a soft texture, white and delicate. In addition to wiping butts, I can also wipe mouths, hands, and tables. I have many uses. ] The Lisa brand toilet paper spared no effort to promote herself.

Although Jungkook  didn’t care about others’ stares, he couldn’t do something so lowbrow as stealing toilet paper from public bathrooms.
After struggling for a long time, Jungkook  finally couldn’t bear to ignore her.

Taking the inner tube, Jungkook  rewound the toilet paper around it and walked out of the stall with a sullen expression. Under the complicated stares of others, he found a female janitor and said earnestly: “Auntie, can I buy this roll for 10 yuan? I have an urgent use for it.”
The janitor froze for a moment and hesitantly said, “I guess so, but…” 10 yuan could buy a few new rolls, why buy one from the public bathroom?