10

Lisa woke up to the alarm and saw the blackened screen of the computer. She stretched and then checked out.

As soon as she walked out of the internet cafe, she received a call from Mina asking her to go house hunting together.

Following  Lisa’s advice from last time, she had not told anyone about winning the lottery nor did she resign. She still maintained her original lifestyle.

Mina  wanted to buy a residence near  Lisa.  Lisa naturally welcomed the idea. It just so happened that a few good properties had been newly built, and their prices were also very reasonable.

“I suggest that you buy a primary residence and two single apartments.”  Lisa introduced, “I expect this urban area to be the focus of development in the next few years, and there will be a lot of room for appreciation in housing prices.”

Mina held her hand and nodded obediently, “Okay, I’ll listen to you.”

Lisa led her to the sales center and looked at more than a dozen apartments. Finally, Mina chose a 145 square meter apartment, and she also purchased another two single apartments that were in the district outskirts. The total cost was more than four million.

The money was a windfall so Mina didn’t feel distressed at all.

After completing the formalities, it was already past 5pm and Mina was about to invite Lisa to dinner. She inadvertently caught a glimpse of a familiar figure, and the smile on her face immediately froze.

Lisa noticed her abnormality and looked back to see a man about 24 or 25 years old. He entered the sales center with his arms around a woman in a fashionable dress and heavy makeup. The two of them were smiling and laughing.

If Lisa did not see wrongly, this man was Mina’s boyfriend Yohan.

Lisa turned her head and looked at Mina. At this time, her face had paled and her eyes were filled with shock.

“Mina?”  Yohan also discovered Mina. His expression changed slightly but then returned to normal.

“Yohan, who are these two?” The woman in Yohan’s arms looked Lisa and Mina up and down critically.

“These are my friends, Mina and Lisa.”  Yohan pretended to be calm and introduced. “This is Sunmi, Miss Kim. She is the secretary of the president of Shunyang Industrial.”

He emphasized the words “Shunyang Industrial” and secretly hinted at the two of them not to speak carelessly.

Shunyang Industrial was a subsidiary of Huancheng Group and the biggest client of Mina’s advertising company. It was very powerful, with a solid background, not an entity that ordinary small companies could offend.

“Hello.” Sunmi extended her hand to them generously.

Mina glanced at  Yohan with reddened eyes. She endured it and was about to reach out, but  Lisa's response preempted her.

She shook Sumni’s hand, gave a slight smile, and said, “You two look really good together.” One was a mistress and the other a gigolo, undoubtedly a pair of scumbag and whore.

Lisa already knew of Sunmi.[1] She was not only the secretary of the president, but also his mistress. She lived in the neighbourhood next to Qingwei Homes. The nearly 60 year old president of Shunyang Industrial spent the night at her home several times a week. The two of them carried on shamelessly without regard for anyone else.

Yohan was just a small clerk and hooking up with another’s mistress was obviously not for true love.

“Haha, thank you.” Sunmi took  Yohan’s arm with a bright smile.