34

A weasel’s fart not only smelled bad, but also had a paralyzing effect. It could be called a bioweapon. Without a super dispelling buff, it was impossible to withstand.

Jungkook tried to endure, but finally couldn’t hold on. When he was about to tear open the door and flee, he was preempted by Lisa covering her face and jumping out of the window with an “AAAAHHHH!”

The room was filled with an indescribable smell, which lasted for a long time. Even if the doors and windows were opened and disinfectant was sprayed; even when all the sheets, bedding and curtains inside were cleaned again; even then it would be a day or two before someone could stay inside again. That’s right, a weasel’s fart was that powerful.

Lisa rushed all the way to the river, jumped down with a splash, and rolled around to wash off the smell on her body. Thirty or forty minutes later, she returned with her head hanging, her body wet, and her ears drooping. She looked very pathetic.

Jungkook looked at her in amusement, wrapped her in a bath towel, and said lightly, “My bedroom is temporarily unavailable. You must take responsibility.”

[ I will help you clean up another room. ] Lisa gingerly sat on his lap.

“Why are you making such a crying face?” Jungkook said in rare comfort, “Who hasn’t farted before?”

Did I release a fart? It was obviously poison gas! Lisa’s expression became gloomier.

“Didn’t you say you want to buy a cell phone for me?” In order to distract her, Jungkook carried her to the courtyard and pushed the open laptop in front of her, “You help me choose.”

Lisa stayed in his embrace. Staring intently at the computer screen, her two paws skillfully moved back and forth.

Jungkook continued to dry her fur, his eyes displaying tenderness and intimacy that even he didn’t notice.

[ How about this silver gray one? ] Lisa pointed to the phone picture on the screen and asked.

Jungkook glanced at it, “Not bad.”

[ Then that’s the one. ] The one Lisa selected was a famous brand with a good online reputation, and the quality was relatively guaranteed.

In addition to the cell phone, Lisa also bought a sim card, the number only two digits apart from Jungkook’s original number.

After doing this, Lisa  suddenly remembered something and asked: [ By the way, what happened with those travel companions? ]

“They rushed over to eat excitedly the morning of the day before yesterday, but you were away so they left disappointed that afternoon.” Jungkook narrated calmly. Using the two contradictory emotions of “excited” and “disappointed” in the same sentence, he indicated how much trauma her leaving caused to others.

Lisa leaned on his chest lazily, and did not understand his underlying meaning: [ I followed their Weibo, and I can contact them often in the future. ]

“Just a few strangers, why keep in contact with them?” Jungkook snorted coldly.

[ I make friends all over the world, unlike you, a homebody who has no friends. ]

“Haha. I don’t have many friends, but my fans are all over the world. They can form a legion with a wave of my hand. You’re just an evil spirit and know nothing about my influence.”

[ Haha. Although your “JK” name is very resounding, your “Rainbow Fart” persona is not too far behind. If I reveal the news that JK is Rainbow Fart, do you think your fans will launch a collective counterattack? ]