20

Jungkook’s kept the cat in his hands the whole time, even the little dumplings weren’t allowed to touch it.

Lisa was always in his sight until he carried her into the bathroom.

[ Why did you take me to the bathroom? ] Lisa had to protest.

“To chat with me.” Jungkook replied without a change in expression.

[ A toilet was already foul enough, what else do we need to talk about?! ] Lisa didn’t want to see a man squatting on the toilet. Even if one was born more handsome, one’s toilet squatting posture would still be no different than anyone else’s.

Jungkook had already begun to untie his belt.

Lisa stood at the door with her back facing him, unwilling to face the mosaic-like reality. She remembered that when she turned into toilet paper, this guy had scolded her for being a pervert, but now he took the initiative to take off his pants in front of her!?

Jungkook sat down steadily, casually putting his hands on his knees, and quietly stared at Lisa.

Lisa held her breath. Her ears were uncontrollably paying attention to the movement behind her. From the falling sounds, she could probably guess the state of the excrement; whether it was thin, thick, hard, broken, or completely natural… Aaahhh, what was she thinking!

Lisa raised her paws and vigorously rubbed her head.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook’s slightly hoarse voice came from behind.

[ I’m not thinking about anything! ] Lisa said fiercely with her soft voice, [ How much longer do you need? ]

“Don’t rush me, defecation must be smooth and easy.” Jungkook said eloquently.

Lisa: Go to h*ll with your smooth and easy! Do you believe I’ll smear your face with cat sh*t!?

[ I better not smell the stink, otherwise you’ll have a good look at what happens. ] Lisa waved her paw threateningly.

Jungkook said in embarrassment, “That would be difficult, I am afraid I can’t produce nice smelling sh*t.”
Lisa thought that they should end this smelly topic. It was too sh*tty!

She stood up, plastered herself on the door panel in a 大 shape, and shouted silently with her body language: Let me out!

Jungkook quietly watched her performance in a happy mood.

A few seconds later, the kitten’s soft body slid down despairingly. She fell as if dead on her side by the door.

Jungkook grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned himself up. He put on his pants, flushed the toilet, and washed his hands. Then he walked to the kitten, nudged her back with his slippers, and saw that she seemed to be asleep. Thus he hugged her in his arms, opened the door and walked out.

Lisa woke up to the alarm clock and found she had returned once again. Turning her head and looking around, she didn’t see Little Kookie. Thinking it had wandered elsewhere, she ignored it. After washing, she glanced at the empty cat bed and looked for the kitten nearby, but Little Bai was still nowhere to be seen.

“Little Kookie, where did you go?” After going in and out a few times, Lisa had rummaged through every corner, and finally had to admit a terrible fact.

She left Little Kookie in the other world!

Lisa covered her mouth and panicked. She didn’t even care about eating and threw herself on the bed. She closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep.

However, Lisa  forgot that every time she possessed a living creature, she would not be able to cross over for two or three days. So Little Kookie could only live in another world for the time being, raised by his godfather.