30

Jungkook took Lisa  to a date orchard, and paid the owner 50 yuan to pick a basket.

Mature flame dates had a purple-red appearance, the size of an egg, and their taste was crisp and juicy. Lisa ate three or four in a row, finding them too delicious to stop eating.

“The flame dates planted in the village taste very good, but it is inconvenient for traffic and difficult to transport to other cities. It also won’t sell in nearby villages and towns.” Jungkook washed another flame date and handed it to Lisa .

“Yes, it’s a pity. But it will be fine once a road is built in the village.” Lisa took the flame date, hesitating on whether to eat it. The little donkey suddenly stretched out its head, took the flame date from her hand, and chewed where it stood.

Lisa angrily patted the little donkey that fought with her over food. She looked at the flame dates in the basket, thinking that if she could bring these flame dates back, she would open an online store and sell them in limited quantities, perhaps even making a small profit. Or she could sell flame date saplings and promote planting in another world… As her thoughts spread, Lisa  felt that she was not far from becoming a bigwig in the fruit industry.

“What are you thinking about?” Jungkook asked.

“I’m thinking about how to make a fortune and get to the pinnacle of life.” Lisa regained her senses, looked at the flame date orchard in front of her, and exclaimed, “How is this a flame date tree? It is clearly a money tree.”

Jungkook broke her unrealistic illusion, “Although flame dates are delicious, they are grown everywhere and the yield is high. The highest they sell for is seven or eight yuan per catty, and it is one or two yuan on the low end. I think it’s unlikely if you want to make a fortune by selling flame dates.”

Of course it’s impossible in this world, but it’s not the same in another world.

Lisa waved her hand coldly, not lowering herself to argue with this narrow-minded man.

While the two were chatting, a group of young people in their twenties walked in the distance, wearing sportswear and carrying hiking bags, looking like they were on a trip.

“I say little fatty, are you stupid? This place is still dozens of kilometers away from Qingxia Village. You rushed us off the car and took us to this place where birds don’t sh*t, wasting everyone’s time.” A man in a dark blue hoodie looked at a chubby little fat man with dissatisfaction.

“What should we do now?” asked a girl with a ponytail. “Should we rent a car from the villagers to a nearby town, or go directly to the road and stop passing cars?”

“I think the scenery here is also good, perhaps we should just set up camp here,” a handsome boy beside the ponytail girl said with a grin.

“What’s fun to do here?” The tall girl walking at the end looked around while fanning the wind with her hand, and said in disdain, “In such remote and desolate areas, there is no entertainment other than watching the scenery.”

The group of people talked, and they were already not far from Lisa . She was a little unhappy when she heard these words.

What “remote and desolate area?” This place clearly has beautiful mountains, clear waters, and is filled with outstanding people. It’s practically a place for immortal cultivation.

At this moment, Lisa  caught a glimpse of a shadow jumping across the date trees, and hurriedly shouted, “Little monkey, come here.”

The shadow on the tree halted and hugged the trunk, revealing a hairy monkey face from among the leaves: Which brother called me?