53

Little Kookie was determined to be less than 10 days pregnant.

The veterinarian took a few photos with Little Kookie, and promised that they would not be leaked. Little Kookie was a celebrity cat, and others couldn’t randomly use her image to advertise.

After returning home, Lisa seriously interrogated Jungkook, “How did Little Kookie get pregnant?”

Jungkook thought for a moment, and replied, “According to the timeline, it should have happened the last time I went to Qiming Village.”

“Qiming Village?”

“Yes, the village chief had something to ask me, so I took Little Kookie along, and then…” Jungkook looked at Little Kookie, then looked at Lisa, and hesitated, “Little kookie and the village chief’s Tiger King seem to have a good relationship. “

“Tiger King?”

“It’s the tabby cat that fought with the snake.”

“It’s him?” Lisa still remembered that he was going to give her the snake. Acting like a mob boss, she didn’t expect him to secretly hook up with her Little Kookie, and even get her pregnant!

Lisa  gritted her teeth and poked Little Kookie’s head lightly. “No matter what, you are a famous cat worth tens of millions. How can you be attracted to an uncultured country cat?!”

Jungkook: “…” This is discrimination.

“Why didn’t you keep an eye on Little Kookie?” Lisa aimed at Jungkook this time.

“Love is like a tornado. As parents, we should show understanding and support,” Jungkook said seriously.

Lisa: “…If your future child gets pregnant before marriage, will you be so reasonable as well?”

“No way.” Jungkook said decisively, “My baby must find a good man who is worthy of her. Pregnancy before marriage is absolutely not allowed!”

“Haha.” Such double standards!
“Lisa, let’s watch over our children well in the future.” Jungkook suddenly experienced a sense of crisis, and felt that children were very troublesome, causing him to worry about all kinds of things.

Lisa gave him a blank stare. She didn’t want to talk to him, and carried Lisa to hide in the bedroom. When Jungkook went to find her, she was gone, leaving only feeding instructions for nurturing pregnancy.

Now that the pregnancy had become an established fact, Lisa was not conflicted anymore. When the kittens were born, she would bring them all back to her world, so as not to breed more folded-ear cats.

The pregnancy duration of cats was generally two months. As long as you prepared a concealed nest for them, they could give birth on their own.

Lisa took out her phone and found the photo of the cat boss named “Tiger King”. She uploaded it to the internet and used the account of Obsessed Monster Breeder Lisa to post: [ My daughter is pregnant, and this is the culprit. Everyone please criticize this scummy cat! @ Ever Elusive JK, @ Rainbow Fart, @ “Blessed Cat” crew… ]

This weibo traversed dimensions and caused a bloody storm in the other world.

[ What? Little Ears is pregnant!!! ]

[ Whose scumbag cat is this?! I offer a ham sausage as reward for this cat’s head! ]

[ AAAAAHHHHH! Why is the father not our handsome boy?! *crying up a storm* ]

[ Appearance-wise, this is a tabby cat. Will he and Little Ears give birth to folded-ear cats? ]

[ I offer 100,000 to reserve a kitten! ]