55

Lisa used the computer to build an electronic map overlapping the urban areas of the two Chinas for intuitive comparison.

Reducing the area to Yunlang City, Lisa found that her Qingwei Homes was only a few kilometers away from Jungkook’s villa. After the route was connected, it formed an L-shape.

She uploaded the route to her cell phone, put on casual clothes, and went out excitedly.

Walking along a straight road, she came to an intersection, turned to the right, and continued on. After walking for about ten minutes, L8sa stopped and looked at the road that ran from north to south with a throbbing heart.

This was… the location of her previous car accident.

The multiple car collision was still fresh in  Lisa’s memory. Fortunately, she had only been affected by the aftermath of the explosion, and unexpectedly collided with another car. Except for her head injury, there were no other wounds.

It was precisely because of that car accident that she had the ability to travel through parallel worlds.

Regardless of the reason for this ability, what made her even more curious was, why Jungkook? If she accidentally picked up a key, why was Jungkook the door?

While thinking, a black Porsche drove by. Lisa’s pupils shrank slightly, and she suddenly grasped a certain key fact.

The car accident! Jungkook should have had a car accident as well. L8sa remembered that he changed to a new car not long ago. It turned out that because of an accident, after his car was repaired, he disposed of it as a second-hand car.

Lisa did not ask about the cause of the accident, but if her speculation was correct, then Jungkook must have been involved in the “same” car accident at the same time and place.

Lisa remembered that the car she collided with was black, and its appearance was similar to the Porsche she just saw. She closed her eyes and recalled carefully, the scene of the last moments of the car accident flashed before her eyes like a movie.

After a while, she opened her eyes sharply. That’s right, the logo of the car she collided with was exactly the same as the new car that Jungkook bought later. The only difference was the color of the cars.

In other words, the car accident caused a certain time and space distortion, which caused her and Jungkook's car to collide at the moment when the two worlds overlapped. Their souls were connected together, and they unintentionally established a transdimensional gate that allowed access between the two worlds.

Her heart was suddenly at ease, and Lisa felt that she had discovered the truth.

She turned and walked into the building next to her, then took a step and disappeared into the empty stairwell.

At the same time, Jungkook, who was talking to Taehyun, suddenly stood up and quickly walked into the bedroom. The moment the door closed, his back felt heavy and two arms hooked around his neck.

“Jungkook~~” A soft voice rang next to his ears.

Jungkook pulled open her arms, dragged her into his embrace, and looked at her steadily.

Recently, his sensitivity towards Lisa had become stronger and stronger. The premonitions were especially obvious when she appeared in person.

“Be more careful next time.” Jungkook reminded, “Only appear when there is no one around.”

“Is there a visitor at home?” Lisa opened a crack in the door and tried to look outside.

Jungkook pulled her back and whispered, “Don’t go out, that brat Taehyun brought a Daoist priest over.”