Beard Burnt & Bred

Naomi stood at the kitchen counter with a pouting look on her face. "Who keeps putting the damn fruit loops on the top shelf?!" she huffed while standing on her tip toes, trying to reach the box of cereal on the top shelf. Naomi was not short, but she was not tall either; being right in the middle had its disadvantages too.

"Is this what you were reaching for?" a gruff voice from behind her said. She shrieked with surprised as a body almost pinned her against the counter and grabbed the box, only to step back without giving it to her.

"What the h- STEVE?!" Instantly, Naomi's face lit up at the sight of her boyfriend once she turned around and noticed he was fresh out of the shower, which meant he got back not too long ago.

Steve laughed, that smile of his making her heart swell. "No, it's Natasha.."

"Oh don't you get smart on me, mister," she giggled as she rushed into his embrace. "I didn't expect you to return until next Thursday!"

"Well, change of plans, doll. Thanks to what could only be described as a miracle, I get to stick around for an extra week," he said with a chuckle before learning down to kiss her.

She giggled, "Your beard still tickles.. but man does it make you look good." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him back. The feeling of her lips meeting his turned a switch in her and she reached behind his head to grasp at his hair.

The familiar groan that resonated from Steve's throat had a certain feeling strike her down below and she wanted more. She needed more.

"Steve..." she whimpered softly, her breath hitching as she felt his hands rest on the small of her back, holding her flush against his body. No matter how much time they spent apart, the passion was the same.

She squealed with surprise as his hands suddenly grabbed her ass and hoisted her up into his arms before setting her on the counter. Her right hand reached around and grasped the back of his neck, pulling him down to kiss him again while her left hand settled in his hair.

"I've missed you so much, baby.." Steve had a sinful look in his eyes that told more than his words did. He held her hips in a bruising grip and Naomi knew these were the first of many bruises to come.

She pulled at his hair again and wrapped her legs around his waist. "I've missed you too... so much, Stevie, you have no idea.."

"Well, maybe I should find out.." he responded, chuckling as one hand traveled up her back and he threaded his fingers through her long locks.

They were too busy to hear the footsteps approaching and broke apart once they heard an exasperated sigh that belonged to Sam.

"Really you two? Here in the kitchen? Go get a damn room before my appetite is ruined..." Naomi couldn't help but laugh; it always seemed to be Sam who walked in on them getting hot and heavy.

Without a word of response, Steve lifted her off of the counter and began to carry her away.

Naomi smirked as she peered over his broad shoulder, "Hi, Sam! Bye, Sam!" she exclaimed teasingly while Sam rolled his eyes in response.

_______________

Once the door was shut and locked, Steve tossed Naomi on the bed, eyeing her like a hungry wolf as he crawled onto the bed. His muscular frame loomed over her and she gasped as he grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinned them above her. She was about to speak when she stopped, her mouth left in an 'O' as she felt his beard scrape against her neck.

"Steve, please... I need you," she said with a shameless whine. The beard drove her crazy and he knew it. She watched with wanton eyes as he pulled back to tug off his t shirt, revealing the tight muscles underneath while hinting at the prominent v-line that disappeared into his jeans.