Seeing Double - Part 1

Inside the dark heart of the invaders ship was a room.

Inside that room was a long table crafted from black marble. Around it sat three individuals, the commanders of the invasion fleet, the ones given the responsibility of conquering the Earth for their overlord.

The first of them had already seen a bitter defeat at the hands of humanity's latest weapon. A preening buffoon in an idiotic white and rainbow coloured costume. If only the other two knew of their strength, he muttered to himself bitterly, then the mockery would seem ever so foolish. He would prove them wrong in due time; with a plan so devilish that even he was shocked at its brilliance.

Behind him, a stolen television had been plugged into the wall, displaying a 24/7 news channel that he had become obsessed with watching. This planet had a huge number of people living on it, so much so that it could no longer support them. "Destroying this planet is a simple matter for a genius such as I!" he boasted, "Your suggestion, Sundar, sent my brain into overdrive."

Sat beside him was a handsome young man, "Hoh, sounds interesting,"

"Nothing Faust does is interesting," the final commander sighed, a pretty woman with long purple hair.

"Sundar, Mary, I understand your scepticism, but if you'll allow me to explain. Our great leader has granted me the privilege of using our new model of android for this operation. With its increased intelligence and strategy making ability, our enemy will no longer be able to defeat us with brute strength alone."

"Get on with it," Sundar sighed, "What's the plan, man?"

"Using the power of my new android solider, I will duplicate the humans en masse – stretching their already waning resources even further! Food and water will become scarce, the climate will change to destroy them with violent storms, society will break down, and then they will come to us begging for salvation!"

Faust stepped aside to reveal his new weapon of war. While still larger than a human, this second version of the technology was much more streamlined. It had a large, hunched appearance. A pair of robotic faces pointed outwards in the façade of sock and buskin. Attached to it's left arm was a canon that fizzled with green energy.

"...For real?" Sundar rolled his eyes and kicked back on his chair, "That's gonna' take forever!"

"Just watch and see, Sundar, this world will be ours within a matter of moments."

"Fine. I'll watch. But don't expect any help."

---

There is one immediate effect from Mitsuru deciding to give all of your team members an interdimensional phone.

Selfies. Lots and lots of selfies.

Nude selfies, selfies when bathing, or in lingerie. The moment that Rias and Akeno got back home, you received no less than fifteen different images from them, alongside cutesy captions like 'missing you,' or 'want to join me?' It's been ten or so hours since you first handed them out. You don't know how much time has passed in their own dimensions, but you assume without the time dilation effect it's similar to here. Lala and Chun-li have as of yet refrained from sending you anything; but should that pair of lascivious demons sink their claws into them, you might not have any space left in your inbox come the next day.

Also, you've come to realize that while they are sexy – seeing them in person is much better. As cynical as it is to admit, there's little need to... take care of yourself anymore. You enjoy the images greatly regardless. Rias and Akeno are so beautiful that you could stare at them all day, not that you'd stare at something this explicit in public.