Hands-on

You should have known that Belfast was angling for something sexual here.

All of the women you summon are obsessed with you. Why the hell do you keep getting surprised when some of them decide to be forward? Rias slept with you after knowing you for approximately one hour, which must be a world record from meeting to engagement.

With that said – it's hard to take the lead when Belfast's amazing massage is sapping the strength and tension from your muscles. Kicking back and enjoying it seems to be what she wants. You close your eyes and let her do as she pleases.

Belfast giggles at your expression, "Oh dear! It appears that you needed this massage more than I anticipated, Master."

"Sorry Belfast, everyone's been running me ragged lately. You're welcome to try if you want."

You doubt that Belfast will struggle to arouse you given her taste in clothes and her extreme proportions. Maid play is also something that you have no experience with. What self-respecting person wouldn't enjoy having a beautiful maid attend to their every need?

"Then let's get to the end of the massage and we can see how you feel," Belfast says, splitting things both ways with a surprising display of temperance. Perhaps working as a maid has given her an immense level of patience.

She redoubles her efforts to turn you into nothing more than a pile of satisfied man-jelly, destroying the clots inside of your body with laser-guided precision. You can't help but bury your face deeper into the bed and groan as a show of your appreciation.

"Hearing you having such a wonderful time makes me very happy, Master."

"Not as happy as I feel right now. This is amazing."

"Forgive me for being uncouth – but I also have to admire your body. It's clear that you've spent a lot of time taking good care of it."

"You can thank Chun-Li for that. She whipped me into shape once I started doing this superhero thing."

"Thank her I shall. A handsome face like yours, it's almost unfair to pair it with this perfectly sculpted form."

Belfast punctuates her praise by reaching down and cheekily groping at your ass cheeks. That's a first. None of the other girls have been interested in touching your body so flagrantly, with the sole exception being Motoko – though she does it to try and throw you off-balance during training. Letting her enjoy some horseplay isn't too much of an ask given all the hard work she does to maintain the house while you're busy fighting aliens.

Belfast makes sure to keep your arousal simmering with more pressure from her immense chest. She's very good at making it feel like an accident. She brushes against you and applies a firm amount of pressure while massaging a certain point, backing away or moving on before it becomes too obvious. If you weren't already aware of her proclivities – it may have been left up to interpretation.

"Would you like to turn over?" she inquires, blowing a gust of warm air over your ear.

"Isn't it normal for the client to wear a towel?"

Belfast just giggles, "It would be a profound shame to hide such a lovely body from your dedicated maid, would it not?" Her words are tinged with a heavy dose of lust.

You relent and switch over onto your back, keeping your hands at your sides so that she can see every nook and cranny of your body. Her eyes shoot down to your crotch and the half-hard member that rests between your muscular thighs. Belfast licks her lips hungrily but resists the urge to dive right in and get her hands on it.

After all, the massage isn't over yet!

Belfast is intent on proving just how good her foreplay prowess really is. Most of your other partners have focused on the act itself, rather than the build-up. Belfast is clearly in the know about how bombastic her curves are – and the appeal that's packed into the fetishistic maid outfit she wears at all times. What kind of man doesn't love a sexy maid or three?