The Quick and the Cloned - Part 7

The façade doesn't last for very long, especially not when you can feel yourself becoming erect just from beholding her naked body next to you. You don't jump right in, Chun has some other ideas to explore first. You can't stop your eyes from drooping south and admiring her below the waist. She notices.

"Do you like my legs?" she smirks. She puts one leg in front of the other, subtly emphasising the thickness of her thighs and the width of her hips. How is it even fair for such a beautiful woman to have such an amazing lower body?

"Did the sun rise this morning?" Chun reaches out and guides your hands to her outstretched right leg, allowing you to feel the corded muscle underneath. They're still soft to the touch despite her long history of intense training.

"I get upset when men make passing comments about them, but for you, I will make an exception."

You bow, "Thank you very much." This is a rare chance for you to feel Chun-Li's actual, real thighs, and it's a chance that you aren't going to pass up on. You explore her legs while her other hand reaches out and slowly begins to stroke your shaft. Her entire body is so powerful – there isn't an ounce of misplaced fat on her. Perhaps her hard schedule is the reason she maintains such a youthful appearance?

Reaching around and planting your hands on the firm globes of her ass, you pull her back in for another kiss, sandwiching your cock between her thighs. Sensing that she has another chance to tease you, she tenses her legs and applies a surprising amount of pressure onto it. Her lower slit is already wet.

"I hope you don't think I'm too easy."

You chuckle, "I'm the one who should be saying that, Rias and Akeno are ruthless."

She stares deep into your eyes and positions the tip of your cock against her labia. With her permission, you slowly slide yourself inside of her until you can't go any deeper. She releases a wonderful, breathy moan into your ear as you do. The water runs over both of your intertwined bodies as things start to heat up for real.

Looking down at her from a few inches above, her abdominal muscles clench and reveal themselves. Her entire body is twisted in ecstasy as you slowly begin to pump your hips and find a pleasurable rhythm. You don't know how long you're going to last! She's really tight!

"That's it, make me feel good."

Having Chun-Li in your arms like this is like a dream. You attack her with short, sharp thrusts, earning more moans and grunts from her mouth. "Let me pick you up," you say. You reach under her thighs and pull her up, holding her using your newly trained strength. You lean her back against the tiled wall to add more leverage to each of your thrusts. She's enjoying it, and so are you.

"Right there! Right there!" she repeats.

The sound of running water isn't enough to drown out her whines of pleasure, or the sound of flesh meeting flesh. This isn't a carefully choreographed dance on the surface of your bed – it's a sudden and intimate meeting with no defined start or end. But the first apex approaches quickly and without mercy.

"It's coming," Chun gasps into your ear.

"Me too."

The frenzied pace you carried a moment before slows to a crawl as you grind yourself as deep as possible and let loose. Her nails drag down your back as she feels your seed begging for entry to her womb. You kiss her neck and keep going, her body tensing up in your arms as her own climax rolls through and makes her go weak in the knees.

You feel like you're going to melt together into one. The heat and softness of her body against yours, and the pleasurable afterglow that causes your vision to fog over. You want to stay here with Chun forever, but as your rational mind returns you know that it isn't a possibility.