Chapter 27

We stand there in each other's embrace for another minute or two.

Eventually we brake apart, and that's when I realized I was crying. I wipe my teers on my hoodie sleeve, and we go back inside.

I lock the door, and sit back down on the couch, wrapping myself in a blanket.

Jessie sits down next to me, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

We sit in silence for a while until he eventually breaks it by saying "want to go to Walmart" in a joking voice quiet enough that if someone else was in the room they wouldn't hear him.

I laugh and shake my head no as I sit up and look at him.

"Good, I already spent enough mony on your snacks" he says leaning forwards and grabbing the bag.

I emediently grab a bag of skittles with a sticky note on the back, but Jessie takes it from me.

"Save those ones for later" he says handing me sweetish fish which I eagerly except.

"How have you been feeling lately" He asks me as we make eye contact.

"Like shit, if I'm gonna be honest" I say popping another gummy into my mouth.

"Yeah, I get that. You said you weren't mad at me, what about Ranboo?" He asks as I eat the last fish of the bag.

"Not really, I'm upset, but mostly I just miss him." I explain standing up to throw away the wrapper.

"Here" Jessie says tossing my the bag of skittles with a sticky note "with that information, read it" he says to me.

I sit down, and pull off the note.

It read :
Y/n, I'm REALLY sorry about the fight. I completely over reacted, and regret everything, I know these are your favorite, and I hope they help you forgive me.

Love Ranboo

I look up to see Jessie texting someone. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. He gives me a look of reasurence as I stand up cautiously and walk to the door.

I stand there hesitating for a moment, before opening it. I see Ranboo standing there. I drop my phone in shock.

Imedeitly I step outside and engulf him into a tight hug. I feel his arms wrap around me as he hugs back.

"I'll take that as I'm forgiven?" He asks pulling away just enough to look at me, snd see me nodd.

I pull away as we make eye contact, and he leans down to my height.

"Good" he says before closing what little space we allowed between us with a passionate kiss.

Soon we pull away to catch our breath and we hear clapping.

When we look over we see Bri, Jessie, and Kenzie clapping for us.

As a joke I bow to them "thankyou, thankyou, for my next performance, I will be sleeping, because its..." I pull out my phone and check the time "3:42 AM" I say looking back at them.

"Yeah I'm going the fuck to sleep" Bri says waking up stairs. Kenzie just nodds and follows.

Me and Ranboo end up taking one couch as Jessie took the other one.

We all end up sleeping till about noon. It's worth it.