Chapter 42

Quick a/n, thank you all so much for 2k, 2.07 as I'm writing this, just wanted to give a quick thanks, now countinue with the story!

I woke up the next morning to loud knocking on the front door, a note from Ranboo, 3 missed calls from Bri, 6 missed calls from Jessie, 2 messages from Bri, and 4 messages from Jessie.

Holy shit.

I read Ranboos note wich summed up to him and Tubbo went to the store, then I looked out the window to see none other than Carry standing outside. My lovely mother.

I didn't look at the messages from Bri and Jessie, instead I imedietly called Jessie, when he didn't answer I called Bri

"Oh y/n, thank god, I am so sorry, I can explain" Bri almost yelled after half a ring.

"Uhhmmm, yeah, please do" I say changing out of my pajamas into decent clothes.

"Shecametomyhousetotalkto meandsawyouradresswritten downwithyournamefromwhen youmoved" she explains quickly, in one breath.

"Right, copy" I respond tieing my hair in a pathetic ponytail "can you come over, Ranboo and Tubbo are busy" I ask.

"Yeah sure, I'm with Kenzie by the way" she says "oh and, Jessie is on his way from Wisconsin" she says again.

"Ok yeah, thats fine" I respond "gotta deal with the bitch breaking my door down, see you soon" I say hanging up.

I take a deep breath and open the front door.

"Y/n"

"Carry"

"I missed you"

"I didn't" I say as I close the door, but she catches it with her hand, and opens it.

"May I come in"

"Mmmmm, no- no I dont think so" I say shaking my head.

"Why not"

"Because strangers who decide to show up with no warning aren't welcome in me and Ranboos home"

"I'm not a stranger y/n, I am your mother"

"Then act like it" I say shutting the door quickly so she can't open it.

She quickly opens it before I can lock it.

"May I come in" she says again more aggressively.

Before I can say no, she pushes through me into the house.

"Nice place you have" she says looking around.

"Thanks" I day nicley, "now get out" I say less nice tone, pointing to the open door.

She completely ignored me, sitting down at the table.

"You know, we really need to talk" she say leaning back looking around.

Kenzie and Bri walk in without us noticing.

"Get the fuck out" I say coldly in a low grumble "or I am calling the police"

"Sorry dear, speak up, you mumble too much" she says.

"SHE SAID TO GET THE FUCK OFF HER PROPERTY OR SHE IS CALLING THE GOD DAMN POLICE ON YOU" Bri yells as we relize she is here.

"Now Bri-" She starts.

"Do not 'now Bri' me, get the fuck out and stay the fuck out" Bri says heartless.

"Fine" is all this bitch can say before calmly standing up, grabbing her purse, and walking out the still open door which Bri closes and locks behind her.