05 : NUMBER

"GOOD EVENING, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ORDER FOR TONIGHT?"

Stating your order, Takashi typed them in the computer. He prepared the order and you patiently waited.

"So, how was it?" Takashi suddenly said and that surprised you.

"How was what?" You asked. Still not in the right mind.

"The project." He chuckled.

"Uh, it was fine. I managed to ace it." You answered.

His brows furrowed. "Fine? You aced it right?" Takashi then sighed. "You should be more proud."

You went silent as you processed his words. Proud? You were struggling with it and barely even got to pass it, without him, you could've got a zero.

It went silent after that as you wait.

"I'm sorry, I must've gone overboard." He said as he gave you the order.

"I don't mind it. Uhm, would you like anything?" You asked and he stopped.

"What?"

"Would you like anything? I'll buy it for you in return of helping me last night." You said again.

"To be honest, I would like something from you." He said, you can see that he's shy. Maybe he wasn't used to people treating him.

You took out your wallet immediately. "Sure, sure! What would you like?"

"Your number."

Your mouth gaped slightly in shock. "W-Why?"

Why would he want your number? Does he want to be tex—

He then blushed when he realized what he said. "Not like that! I mean is, you can message me anytime when you need help."

You felt relieved. You thought he meant something else.

"Sure, but I'd always be here anyway."

He chuckled.

"You have a point, but that doesn't mean I won't need your digits. So, what's your number?"