018 : ANGEL

"IT'S SO TIRING

"IT'S SO TIRING."

Takashi slumped down on the chair as he finished all his duties. The cafe is completely empty and the only people in here is you, Takashi and two of his co-workers who are also getting ready to leave.

"You did great today." You said and he smiled.

"Thank you for the recognition. By the way, why are you still here?" He asked. Usually at the time like this you're already at home.

"I lost track of time." You answered and he nodded.

"Let me take you home." He offered but you shook your head.

"Don't worry, I called a taxi." You said. Not wanting to bother him even more. He's too tired and you know that he really wants to rest.

He yawned as he rested his head on the table. You can see his eyes falling down but he tried to stay awake but sadly he's failing.

You chuckled quietly as you watch him slowly fall asleep.

With a content smile you fixed your things, waiting for the cab.

You can't help but take a look at Takashi who's peacefully sleeping. His long lashes caught your attention then your eyes drifted to his pointed nose and soft lips.

The light from the lamps outside made it easier for you to see Takashi's sleeping figure.

You can feel the heat going into your cheeks as your heart pace became faster as you watch him.

You don't know what got into you. Your hand touched his hair as you took your time feeling it. Smooth.

You wonder if anyone has seen him like this. By the thought of it makes your chest tightened, is this what Akkun called jealousy?

Your hand moved into his cheek and you gently caressed it. You're gonna be in big trouble if he ever wakes up but it's too late to stop. His face softened. You smiled as you tried to keep this vision into your mind.

You'll never forget this.

When you finally got the courage to let go of him you were surprised when his hand moved and took your and placed it back on his hair.

You stopped breathing as you wait for him to say something but he didn't. You couldn't process what just happened and tried to deny that he really was awake and he knows that you were caressing him earlier.

You later on stroked his hair as his eyes remained closed.

He looks like an angel.