010 : COOKIES

"THIS IS SUCH A NICE MOVIE

"THIS IS SUCH A NICE MOVIE."

If there isn't much of a crowd here you would've been jumping out of the pent up excitement you got through out the whole movie. It was very funny and yet you learned a lot of lessons.

After what happened, you realize you should atleast enjoy your free time instead of studying too much. You shouldn't  be expecting too much from yourself. But old habits die hard.

After that devastating day, Takashi kept sending you encouraging words which you appreciated. He really is a nice person and you're glad that you met someone like him.

Fixing your things, you were about to go home when Takashi suddenly stopped you. He stood in front of you way which surprised you.

"Woah! Do you need anything?" You asked.

"Sorry about that, I just wanted to give you this." He handed you a box of cookies.

He sure does like spending money for a stranger.

"How much is this? I can pay."

"No, no! I actually made it last night." He said. He knows how to bake? That's surprising.

"Really? Thank you so much."

He smiled as he felt relieved that you liked it. "Some cookies might taste bad since my sister's helped me bake it. But I assure you, it's not poisonous." He said and you two laughed.

"Sure, I'll enjoy this."

He smiled. "You better do. I made those while thinking of you."