07 : HEADACHE

"YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE

"YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE."

You made a face because of what Akkun said. He kept on laughing because of how stressed you look and it isn't helping at all.

"Can you quiet down, Akkun?" Takuya groaned.

"No."

Takuya decided to not respond so the argument won't become long, he took out a medicine from his bag and handed it to you which you accepted.

"Drink this. I told you to rest, you keep on studying everyday, your gonna get sick—oh right! You already are because you're so stubborn." He said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"Your father is mad." Akkun teased but then his expression became serious. "Can you stop being conscious of your grades? What about your health? Look at you, sick."

You appreciated the thought but sad to say they're overreacting.

"Thank you for the concern, to be clear my head aches but I'm not sick." You cleared and as always they didn't listen.

"Blah blah blah. Can you hear anything Takuya?" Akkun asked as he played dumb not wanting to hear your excuse.

"Neither can I."

You sighed before ignoring them. They kept on telling you to go home but you didn't listen to them. It took them couple of minutes before deciding to leave you alone.

The medicine somehow helped you but the ache in your head isn't getting any better. You keep on wincing from time to time as you felt the pain in your head worsen. Groaning, you put your book down to help ease the pain.

You heard a chair beside you being pulled and someone's arm holding your shoulder making you face them.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Takashi asked in a soft tone as he looked at you straight in the eyes.

If you were feeling better you would be blushing because of the lack of space but it's not time for that.

You shook your head but that made it way worse.

"It's okay, no need to be shy." He then took out something from his pocket and then he rubbed the unknown cream on his hands.

"What's that?" You asked.

"It's something I use when I also get headaches. I'll put this on you so sit still." He said, you didn't really had any choice since your head is killing you so you just let him do it.

It was cold. He massaged your temple gently.

"Is it getting any better?" He asked and you nodded. "That's good to hear."

"Thank you. You're always here to help me, Sir. Mitsuya." You said and you heard him laugh.

"Mitsuya is fine and I'm always here for you. Always."

my head is aching, i think i need my own mitsuya