021 : HUG

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?"

After what happened last night, things got awkward. You two couldn't even look at each other now. He greeted you with a nervous smile. You stammered when you were saying your order, completely a disaster.

You weren't even got to sleep properly since you still couldn't accept the fact that you almost kissed.

Why would he do that? Or was e really just tired so he got caught by the moment? Is he not gonna talk to you anymore?

You are practically overthinking the whole time. Who wouldn't? He usually the one who brings you your order but someone else did it for him! Okay, maybe you really are overthinking.

But you need to talk to him. You need to clear things up, just make sure everything's not gonna get ruined.

You stood up when you got the courage to walk to him when suddenly the door opened. It was so fast you didn't had any time to blink.

You saw a girl and she was looking for someone when her eyes landed on Takashi. It didn't even take her a second before running towards him. Takashi looks shock but he immediately hugged her which the girl reciprocate.

You stopped. You can see how Takashi's expression changed suddenly. He looks so happy that he's hugging the girl. He even closed his eyes and buried his face into her hair.

Damn. You could feel your heart shattering.