013 : FLUSTERED

"THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

"THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME."

You cupped your cheeks as you calmed down. It just happened, you entered at Takashi greeted you with a smile. You're somehow used to it but that triggered something inside you which made you all flustered.

Good thing he didn't notice the obvious blush on your face when that happened or you would've ran away from the cafe.

You tried to focus on your studies when Takashi suddenly appeared on your side with a tray.

"Here's your order. Please enjoy." He said and placed your order.

His voice sounds so comfortin—

You shook your thoughts away and chuckled nervously as you waited him to go away from you. You were still confused why he's still here after putting the orders down.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked.

He shook his head. "No, it's just that you seem a bit pale and red. Are you sick again?" He asked and placed his palm in your forehead checking your temperature which made you flinch. He took his hand away from you, panicking.

"I—I'm sorry, I should've asked permission first. I was just worried." He rambled and you nodded.

"It's okay. I'm not sick, it's just a little hot today." You made an excuse.

There's no way you're telling him that your blushing because of how soft his hand was when he touch your forehead.

Maybe the heat is really getting into you that's why you're acting so weird these days.

"Let me check the air conditioner for you. Call me when you need me." He said and walked away.

You got a chance to breath as soon as he left. You wonder if you're still sick, but isn't it weird since you only feel like this when Takashi's around? You never felt like this before.