019 : CONFIRMED

"I LIKE HIM

"I LIKE HIM."

Akkun clapped his hands together. Takuya tried to stop him but like always, Akkun never listen.

"Finally! Took you long enough. I just know from day one that you would like him." He said and you raised a brow.

"You know? How?"

He averted his eyes then faked a cough. "Just a guess." He said and you nodded. You decided not to dig deeper into it even though he's acting weird.

"I'm so happy for you. Are you planning to ask him out?" Takuya said and you stopped on your tracks.

"Ask him out?" You asked in complete horror. You saw how Takuya's smile faded and Akkun face palmed.

"Don't tell me you're just planning to like him secretly and not make a move?" Akkun asked in disappointment.

"I don't know." You honestly said.

"You can like him secretly for now as you gather up the courage. Everything takes time." Takuya said and Akkun agreed.

"You have a point. Just don't take things fast but I doubt Mitsuya will ever allow things to go fast. He's a very passionate person." Akkun said.

"Do you even know him? You talk like you're close with him." Takuya commented.

"It's just my gut feel okay?" Akkun scoffed. "Speaking of gut feel, trust your gut and do things when you feel is right."

The question is, do I even have guts to do those?