023 : SINCE THEN

"WHAT?"

"WHAT?"

Takashi's hold on you loosened before his hand completely dropped. His eyes widened and he took a step backward which made you panic.

"I-I mean—no! I'm sorry, let's just forget about it and act like nothing happened." You said as you grabbed his hand.

Why did you have to tell him that right now? He has someone right?

He then let out a nervous laugh.

"(L/N), I actually—"

"I know." You cut him off. Not wanting to hear what he's about to say.

He looked at you in shock. "You know?"

"Yes. And I don't mean any harm. I just wanted you to know what I feel but I completely respect your relationship with your girl." You said and his mouth gaped open.

"My girl?"

"Yes, it's okay. You don't have to deny it for my sake. I saw you two together."

"(L/N), that's actually—"

"I know, yes, your girl." You said as you nodded.

"No—"

"Are you two in a secret relationship? Don't worry I won't tell anyone." You assured but he sighed.

Does he not trust you?

"Look, (L/N) just listen to me will you?" He said but you averted your eyes.

"You have nothing to say. If you're gonna reject me spare it." You're gonna cry if he did reject you. You aren't ready to hear it from him.

"Just listen." He groaned before kissing you on the cheek which took your breath. He smiled when you stopped cutting him off.

He the held on your shoulder and looked at you straight in the eye.

"I actually like you too. The girl yesterday isn't my girl. She's just the sister of my friend and she thanked me for the shirt I gave to them." He said which freaked you out.

"You like me?" You asked, still not processing it.

He nodded as he hugged you tight. "I like you a lot. Ever since I saw you, I fell for you." He said and you can feel the sincerity.

"Ever since you gave me the jacket?" You asked. Wow, did he fell in love at first sight?

"No. That wasn't our first meeting."