2. Vulnerable

{2 days later, Friday}

Smut warning

"I think you should come over for dinner. My dad has this weekend and I think he has a crush on you." Jacob said. He was sitting by me at my desk.

"Jake you can't invite me over without your father's permission." I said.

"Well here's the thing, my dad needs to start seeing someone. You've caught his eye for sure."

I spun around to him.

"What do you know Jacob Barber?" I whispered.

"I know that he talks about you a lot. I know that you two are texting out of work." Jacob said.

Good thing Andy was at the courthouse.

"I think that we text about business." I said.

Lies.

"You like him too. Is it because he's a dad?" He asked and snickered.

"You're gross. We're not talking about your father anymore," I said.

"Well because it's his weekend I have to eat dinner with him. But then I am spending the night at my girlfriends house." Jacob said. "You two could make the night out of it. No kid."

"Jacob! And how are you spending the night at your girlfriends?"

"Well we don't sleep in the same room. I sleep in the guest room." He said.

"Hmm. Well your dads car just pulled up," I said, hearing his beeping of his car lock.

He walked into the firm.

"Hey, how's it going?" Andy asked.

"Good. How was the courthouse?" I asked.

"Won it. He's on probation again." Andy said. I nodded and got up to grab some coffee.

"Good for you." I said. Jacob had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"What's that smile for bud?" Andy asked as he sat at his desk.

"Can y/n come over for dinner before I leave for my girlfriends?" Jacob asked.

"If she wants to I don't care." Andy said, obviously hiding the fact that we had been talking non-stop for the past two days.

"Sweet. Y/n you coming?" He asked. I nodded.

"Sounds good." I said.

"Just make sure to change into comfy clothes." Andy said.

That was the other thing.
It felt like a high school fuck buddy. Well, not fucking yet. But something along those lines.

There may or may not have been dick pics and a full body nude pic that had been sent back and forth last night. We were both intoxicated and things got out of hand.