9. Its happening

{8 months later}

{8 months later}

"Andy!" I yelled. My contractions were getting worse.

Andy ran into the kitchen that I was standing in.

"Hey hey hey. What's wrong. How many minutes." He said.

"That one was four minutes." I said, breathing out the pain. I held my now huge stomach.

"Oh my god. Okay we need to go." He said.

"No I'm fine. It's only four." I said.

"Y/n four means you go in!" He said.

I nodded and gripped the island counter.

"Where's Jacob?" I asked.

"Jacob!" Andy yelled.

"Andrew stop yelling." I said.

"Sorry." He said. Jacob came downstairs.

"Mom? Are you going to the hospital?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah baby. Hey I don't know how long it's gonna be. Do you want your dad to call you when they're here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Uhh can I bring Sarah?" She asked.

"Of course." I said and smiled at him.

.......................................................

I have never been in more pain in my fucking life.

I wanted to just die. I thought of New York City. I love New York. That's perfect.

"Give me another push honey. I'm seeing the head already."

I gave the nurses another push and whispered in pain. Andy held my hand tight. He had seen this before, close up. I had never seen it or experienced it.

This sucked. I cried out in pain as I felt the ripping of the bowling all of a head that our baby was.

"You're doing great sweetie. We see our baby in a few minutes you're doing so well." Andy cooed. I squeezed his hand and nodded.

"Babe I can't do it." I whined.

"You are so close." He said as he looked down. I felt so weak.

"Another push for me mama." The nurse said. I did as she said and whined in pain.

Andy kissed my hand. I'm pretty sure I was cutting off his circulation so I relaxed my hand a little. Andy moved my hair out of my face.

I felt the baby coming out of my body. I was in so much pain I didn't even realize. My baby was leaving my body! Oh my god!

"One last push girl." The nurse said.

I felt the pain go away.
And a cry.

I looked up and saw my baby getting wrapped up.

"It's a girl." The nurse said. I smiled softly and turned to Andy. He had tears in his eyes.

The baby was set on my chest.
I fell in love immediately.

"Welcome to the world phoebe willow barber." I said.

Andy sniffed and kissed my head. I held our baby and looked up at him. I pulled him into a loving kiss.

"Call your son." I whispered on his lips.

.......................................................

Phoebe got cleaned up and brought back. I was holding her as she was contently laying in my arms. Andy sat on the bed next to me.

He looked so happy.

A few minutes later and Jacob came in with Sarah. He was holding her hand.

He tiptoed in and sat down on one of the chairs. Sarah sat next to him.

"Meet your baby sister bud." Andy said softly.

Jacob came closer and looked at her little face.

"Baby's aren't usually cute as newborns. But this one? Come on." Jacob whispered.

"Phoebe willow barber. Just like you said." I whispered. She opened her eyes a little and looked at Jacob. I swear she smiled.

Jacob looked at me and laughed softly. Sarah smiled at him and I looked over to Andy. He was so happy.

"Dad you look like you could burst with joy." Jacob said. Andy hummed.

"I'm definitely filled with so much love." Andy said. I kissed his head.

Jacob smiled at us and I sat up more.

"You wanna hold her?" I asked. Jacob widened his eyes a little.

"She's an angel Jake don't look so scared.

Andy sat up and Jacob sat on the bed with me. I carefully placed her in his arms. She looked up at him with those big blue eyes like her dads.

Jacob smiled from ear to ear.

"I think I have baby fever." He said. He looked at Sarah.

"No you don't." She said. I laughed.

"Jacob you're sixteen." Andy said and laughed.

"Yes. Yes we wait. I have a baby sister so it's fine." He said.

"You're gonna be a great brother." I said to him.

........................................................

{3 days later}

I heard the baby crying. I sat up but Andy stopped me.

"Lay down." He said.

"You have work in the morning." I said.

"I'll just get her. You sit up and hold her but you are one clumsy gal when you're tired and in the dark." He said.

I sat up and smiled.

Andy came over with the baby. She was still fussy.

I got her settled and started feeding her. I put her little cloth over her.

"You act like I've never seen your tits before." He said as he watched me.

I gave him a look and he laughed.

"Goodnight Andrew." I said.

"Hurry up Phoebe I wanna cuddle your mom." Andy said.

I giggled and pulled Andy's chin up to kiss him.

He smiled in the kiss before breaking it and laying down.

"Love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said.

Andy and I were loving. Loving each other. Loving our family. Loving our life. Loving again.